William Blount @Heritage

Governm

This one is going to be a good game it seems I would have went with Heritage for sure but their defense is horrible as it gets. Then William Blount's offense is not much30sixpi.jpg better. They both might be playing for the last win either one of them get if things don't change in a hurry for either team.

Barney,

Did you really just compare WB's offensive struggles to Heritage's defensive struggles? WB's offense struggled against 2 of the 3 best defenses we will see all year. Heritage's defense has given up 50+ in all of their games and 2 of those were against 2 teams nobody with a halfway decent defense would have given up 50 points to. They gave up 53 to an Anderson Co team with alot of freshmen starting on varsity and 56 to a South Doyle team that got blown out by Karns.

Edited by Governors91

The defense does a decent job against the pass its the run that makes the defense look bad we don't have no size up front so we always give up 4 or 5 yards a carry because our dline is getting pushed back every play if a team comes out throwing the ball they're doing us a favor. The 1st half against South-Doyle yesterday I thought that the defense looked better we forced 3 or 4 punts but in the second half they fell apart and it turned into one of those Big 12 game were it was touchdown after touchdown.

Barney,

Did you really just compare WB's offensive struggles to Heritage's defensive struggles? WB's offense struggled against 2 of the 3 best defenses we will see all year. Heritage's defense has given up 50+ in all of their games and 2 of those were against 2 teams nobody with a halfway decent defense would have given up 50 points to. They gave up 53 to an Anderson Co team with alot of freshmen starting on varsity and 56 to a South Doyle team that got blown out by Karns.

Saying all that Gov wouldn't it be a horrible thing if WB lost and you had to come up with something else next week to say. This is a game I can't even begin to guess. Heritage can play better than they are but not sure what's wrong. This may be their do or die year because I do believe WB's coach will get things going there eventually. 

Barney,

And how do you know that you have played 2 of the 3 best defenses you will see all year? Have you seen them all?? You are just a HATER of defenses! Keep spinning it your way pal! And I expect the GOVS to get DUBYA this week. Gosh forbid they don't, because there might not be enough excuses in the world.

And how do you know that you have played 2 of the 3 best defenses you will see all year? Have you seen them all?? You are just a HATER of defenses! Keep spinning it your way pal! And I expect the GOVS to get DUBYA this week. Gosh forbid they don't, because there might not be enough excuses in the world.

WB getting beat handily by Dobyns-Bennett and Alcoa was not a surprise. OTOH, I don't think anyone, myself included, expected Heritage to give up over 50 points to SD and AC! Both of those teams are in a rebuilding year! And Heritage had alot of starters back. And what do we know about Alcoa and DB? Alcoa always competes for state titles and DB regularly goes undefeated in the regular season and occasionally makes a little noise in the playoffs. Those two teams are almost always more successful than all the teams remaining on our schedule, with the exception of Maryville. Even Stevie Wonder could see that.

WB getting beat handily by Dobyns-Bennett and Alcoa was not a surprise. OTOH, I don't think anyone, myself included, expected Heritage to give up over 50 points to SD and AC! Both of those teams are in a rebuilding year! And Heritage had alot of starters back. And what do we know about Alcoa and DB? Alcoa always competes for state titles and DB regularly goes undefeated in the regular season and occasionally makes a little noise in the playoffs. Those two teams are almost always more successful than all the teams remaining on our schedule, with the exception of Maryville. Even Stevie Wonder could see that.

Hater!

There will be excuses whenever something goes against WB. Count on it.