Week 4: Boone (0-2) @ Elizabethton (1-1)

EHSTrack06

A lot of the play calling runs through your QB! He has to check his attitude and run the plays called! Just like last night bowers makes and awesome catch for TD and QB doesn't even run down to congratulate him! If we don't start some miss direction plays it's going to be long nights! Also our linebackers haven't showed up yet! We have no middle pass defense! Skinny post is like 7-11 it's always open

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awful quiet in here and we're is all the Boone fans.

Boone's 2-27 record against Elizabethton pretty much speaks for itself.       I don't think this game will be as bad as last year (which was essentially over in the early 2nd qtr), I see Elizabethton up by say 20 at the half and then really putting it away in the 3rd.     Q4 will be all 2's and 3's getting some playing time.

However we look forward to seeing the new stadium, I hear it's really nice

Blazer1 it is nice. I think you'll enjoy it. Just a word of advise tho, finding parking is a pain. Make sure to come early and get as close as you can. A lot parked at the Ingles shopping center. Since LaPorte give money for the stadium, he's so nice to allow ppl to park at his bank across from the stadium for $5. Isn't that nice of him ? Ok... Seriously, parking may be an issue so get there early. Now as for the game. I think this game will be closer than most are expecting. I know Boones 2-27 against Betsy but if the Cyclones don't sure up the penalties and develop more balance, it could go either way. Looking forward to another night of high school football.

Boone's 2-27 record against Elizabethton pretty much speaks for itself. I don't think this game will be as bad as last year (which was essentially over in the early 2nd qtr), I see Elizabethton up by say 20 at the half and then really putting it away in the 3rd. Q4 will be all 2's and 3's getting some playing time.

However we look forward to seeing the new stadium, I hear it's really nice

I think you will really enjoy the Stadium and you can park for free in school parking lot if you get there early enough.People were parking at ingles because they thought you had to pay to park in school parking lot.The first two rows are reserved parking but the rest is free parking.This game could be close if we don't do a better job of play calling and those penalties are killing us.Go Cyclones! Edited by lawnman

Park at the Elizabethton federal. That's where I parked friday and I got there at 630 and there was open lots. I also thought you had to pay to park in the student lot. Good to know. And get there early because seating is very limited.

"New stadium" and "limited seating" seem to be diametrically opposed concepts, but I'll take your word for it and get there early