Week 4: Boone (0-2) @ Elizabethton (1-1)

EHSTrack06

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lawnman I'm ready to be looked at and I feel like it's my duty to ensure that everyone around me has the "true" football experience. I'll shout, yell, scream, holler, jump, slap, kick, fuse (but not cuse!) stand, sit and may become mad enough to spit. All just to enjoy the atmosphere and the pageantry of high school football !!!

Edited by gr8tplay

lawnman I'm ready to be looked and I feel like it's my duty to ensure that everyone around me has the "true" football experience. I'll shout, yell, scream, holler, jump, slap, kick, fuse (but not cuse!) stand, sit and may become mad enough to spit. All just to enjoy the atmosphere and the pageantry of high school football !!!

lol don't blame you a bit.

Boone is generally undersized on the line, but this year we have 2 offensive tackles about the size of a wooly mammoth.   One would think the majority of running plays would be behind one of these guys...     one would think......

One other thing, it's a given that Elizabethton will run back a kickoff or punt for a TD.  I would really just rather give Elizabethton the 7 points to start the game if they promise not to run one back, at least that way the suspense is gone and we can get down to more X's/O's.

Boone is generally undersized on the line, but this year we have 2 offensive tackles about the size of a wooly mammoth. One would think the majority of running plays would be behind one of these guys... one would think......

One other thing, it's a given that Elizabethton will run back a kickoff or punt for a TD. I would really just rather give Elizabethton the 7 points to start the game if they promise not to run one back, at least that way the suspense is gone and we can get down to more X's/O's.

Its always fun to watch a kickoff returned for a touchdown so we would rather Boone kickoff and let the chips fall were they may.I look for this to be a good game because we are still young and try to find our identity as a football team. Edited by lawnman

Boone is generally undersized on the line, but this year we have 2 offensive tackles about the size of a wooly mammoth. One would think the majority of running plays would be behind one of these guys... one would think......

One other thing, it's a given that Elizabethton will run back a kickoff or punt for a TD. I would really just rather give Elizabethton the 7 points to start the game if they promise not to run one back, at least that way the suspense is gone and we can get down to more X's/O's.

Doing what one would think is the very reason they do something different. This is going to be a good game for both teams. Here's to all players staying healthy and injury free. That sportsmanship be paramount and that everyone conducts themselves worthy of their school pride. High school seasons are all to short anyway, so let's enjoy the time we have!

GO Betsy GO !!!