York Institute (0-3) @ Sequatchie Co. (3-0)

Sequatchie

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seq is good at stoping the run.the pass will hurt us bad I say if York gets it going in the air with short little passes they win if they try to run the ball to much they lose. Our defense backs play run first 7yd off the line.. I can see a good quaterback eatting us up all night long.

Very good points here, the problem is that York defense is obviously not very good so Sequatchie should be able to move the chains consistently. York will need to throw for 300 yards to have a chance.

Very good points here, the problem is that York defense is obviously not very good so Sequatchie should be able to move the chains consistently. York will need to throw for 300 yards to have a chance.

Threw for almost 400 according to the paper last week against a very quick and talented team. Does sequatchie have quickness? I'm not familiar with them been a long time since these teams have played best I can recall its been since the late 80's early 90's hasn't it.