Tucker Tigers VS Blackman Blaze any insight or thoughts how this goes

Blaze45

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to another website that has highlight videos. Rhymes with Waxprep. They have some speed got some size on the line. Not much in the kicking game. YouTube has a highlight video of a scrimmage game from 8/14/15 against Stephenson. Stephenson handed their butts to them. Tucker looks like they will play with swagger no matter what the score is. Got a speedy running back who can carve it up with the best of them. I would have to say from the video I have seen he is there biggest weapon. It's gonna be a battle. But I think the Blaze pull this one out.

Went to another website that has highlight videos. Rhymes with Waxprep. They have some speed got some size on the line. Not much in the kicking game. YouTube has a highlight video of a scrimmage game from 8/14/15 against Stephenson. Stephenson handed their butts to them. Tucker looks like they will play with swagger no matter what the score is. Got a speedy running back who can carve it up with the best of them. I would have to say from the video I have seen he is there biggest weapon. It's gonna be a battle. But I think the Blaze pull this one out.

Hope ole Milo 118 is right... 

I get to watch some Georgia HS ball and catch the championships on GPTV. Tucker is usually a good and well coached team. North Georgia teams are comparable to most Tennessee teams. However, you get into mid and south Georgia, the teams are much better. Calhoun High is usually a contender, from the northern areas but most the champions come from Atlanta south.

That said I think Blackman will win this game but it won't be a slam dunk.

I get to watch some Georgia HS ball and catch the championships on GPTV. Tucker is usually a good and well coached team. North Georgia teams are comparable to most Tennessee teams. However, you get into mid and south Georgia, the teams are much better. Calhoun High is usually a contender, from the northern areas but most the champions come from Atlanta south.

That said I think Blackman will win this game but it won't be a slam dunk.

Awesome...thank you for the insight.  Every area has its hot spot and I was not sure about GA. I don't believe Blackman is going to take this game lightly at all and I hope they are truly tuning it up for Oakland and Smyrna for that matter. 

Blkman wins this one!

Somebody forgot to tell the Georgia team that the wing-t does not work in Tn.

I am cautiously optimistic...they run a weird 3-3-5 defense and from what I have heard they play several of the starters both ways. I am hopeful our depth and playing seperate players on offense and defense will give them trouble as we move into later qtrs