Mount Juliet vs Franklin County

MJGOLDENBEARS

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just giving you a hard time, WC looks to be solid this year... We are definitely not looking past them.

Why is it that the past several years no matter how much better WC may be on paper, they seem to lose to you guys? As I said earlier we have only been here a few years and don't have all the MJ history.

Why is it that the past several years no matter how much better WC may be on paper, they seem to lose to you guys? As I said earlier we have only been here a few years and don't have all the MJ history.

The past two year MJ players have found ways to make plays to win and WC players have not. Central has made too many mistakes the last two years. The two years before that MJ's talent has been much better.

This should be a great game in two weeks. As players from last years MJ team said; " Nothing like Central week ! "

Edited by BKisler

That's why there is no point in telling this guy anything, he can't accept what is true...

If this remark was directed toward me I'm not sure why. Ive only seen the last two years games between the two schools. As someone else said most of the kids say there's nothing like the MJ week. Since we don't have a history here it's just like any week my son is more hyped about this week against all his old friends and teammates at McGavock than he is MJ.