If Oak Ridge changed Head Coaches

I haven't missed a single game in 44 years, since I was 2 years old. Seriously? You didn't even go to the game.

let me break it down for you, The offense playcalling is atrocious. The running back coach is picking favorites. He is not getting the ball to our best runners.Now, If you have two Division I receivers, you'd better find a way them the ball. The quarterback looks like he's never played that position a day in his life. Can he run--sure...now, I'm not saying that I know more than the coaches. Wait a minute, yes I am .. Does that explain things for you? Edited by Runswithknife

let me break it down for you, The offense playcalling is atrocious. The running back coach is picking favorites. He is not getting the ball to our best runners.Now, If you have two Division I receivers, you'd better find a way them the ball. The quarterback looks like he's never played that position a day in his life. Can he run--sure...now, I'm not saying that I know more than the coaches. Wait a minute, yes I am .. Does that explain things for you?

How is the bowling alley business coming along, Len?

You can also check what happened at Henry County & Peabody after the HC in question left.

Let's compare apples to apples.

You might want to look at where and what Henry County was before Gaddis got here and even Peabody both programs had been down for a few years and he brought both programs to the position to compete for state titles,  my guess is that you are an idiot and Gaddis isn't playing your kid at QB.