If Oak Ridge changed Head Coaches

Serious question, do you think Gaddis is willing to sit down & have a meeting with anybody in the community that wanted to discuss the direction of his program with him?

If you believe that, then you think less of him than I do.

Would you agree that what happened to OR last year in the quarterfinals may be the nail in Gaddis's coffin.....?    He seems to be in shambles. 

Would you agree that what happened to OR last year in the quarterfinals may be the nail in Gaddis's coffin.....?    He seems to be in shambles.

Honestly, if Gaddis would get a good OL coach & let an OC do his job (because it's Gaddis calling most of the plays), I think he could be a very good coach.

He won't cut his buddy loose & he cannot stay out of the way on offense.

You are closer to right than you would ever believe.

Are you alluding that you are Gaddis or an assistant coach? I surely hope that a coach for a powerhouse high school football team, that is in state contention wouldn't spend as much time as you do on a message board. Worrying what fans think lol. If you are on staff, no wonder the offense is struggling like it is. SMH

Are you alluding that you are Gaddis or an assistant coach? I surely hope that a coach for a powerhouse high school football team, that is in state contention wouldn't spend as much time as you do on a message board. Worrying what fans think lol. If you are on staff, no wonder the offense is struggling like it is. SMH

No.

I do believe that a coach or coach's relative speaks for him on this board. I'm not a coach, have never been a coach, and will never be a coach. I just have a small bit of insight into the situation.

You should look at how quickly Red Warrrior, froshpop, and catswild disappeared from this thread after Heisman accused Red Warrior of being Gaddis. If you think that's coincidental, then you're being naïve. Prior to the post from Heisman, all three of those posters had been staunchly defending Gaddis.

Heisman was speaking to Red Warrior as if it were Coach G himself. I really wonder how many coaches read this. I knew some did but not the Head coach himself.

I just know that I love OR football, and we have wasted lots of talent over the years because we lacked the will in the coaching staff to put players in their place and discipline them when needed.

It's about state championships folks. Not second or third rounds in the playoffs, state championships.