Rhea County vs. Ooltewah

EaglePride1

Owls will not win state.  Their D was good last night but...Honestly Pemberton should have changed his O more.  Wing T is good but its not suited the best to pass out of.  And with a couple of the Owls D linemen being pretty darn good they stopped the run good enough.  This was actually good for the Eagles.  It should give them a chance to change some things and make some adjustments.  The same can be said for the Owls...their O line needs a bit of tuning.  They do just fine but could use just a touch of work.

Owls will not win state.  Their D was good last night but...Honestly Pemberton should have changed his O more.  Wing T is good but its not suited the best to pass out of.  And with a couple of the Owls D linemen being pretty darn good they stopped the run good enough.  This was actually good for the Eagles.  It should give them a chance to change some things and make some adjustments.  The same can be said for the Owls...their O line needs a bit of tuning.  They do just fine but could use just a touch of work.

WE WILL DO WHAT WE NEED TO DO TO GET IT DONE....SAY WHAT YOU WANT I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THESE BOYZ SINCE THEY WERE YOUNG PUPS AND BEEN THE LAUGHING STOCK OF COACHT....SEE, FAILURE BUILDS CHARACTER AND TRUST ME WE KNOW HOW IT FEELS AS YOUR POUNDERS DO...YOU JUST HAVE TO GIVE IT TIME, DON'T GIVE UP AND KEEP MOVING FORWARD....#LOP

Owls will not win state. Their D was good last night but...Honestly Pemberton should have changed his O more. Wing T is good but its not suited the best to pass out of. And with a couple of the Owls D linemen being pretty darn good they stopped the run good enough. This was actually good for the Eagles. It should give them a chance to change some things and make some adjustments. The same can be said for the Owls...their O line needs a bit of tuning. They do just fine but could use just a touch of work.

When two good teams and staffs play, it's bound to get ugly and I loved watching the defenses play chess with each other.

Tis you've been around longer than I have; who do you think is the favorite for the 5A gold ball?

Owls will not win state. Their D was good last night but...Honestly Pemberton should have changed his O more. Wing T is good but its not suited the best to pass out of. And with a couple of the Owls D linemen being pretty darn good they stopped the run good enough. This was actually good for the Eagles. It should give them a chance to change some things and make some adjustments. The same can be said for the Owls...their O line needs a bit of tuning. They do just fine but could use just a touch of work.

they definitely have a shot at Cookeville. They're as good as any 5A team (West, Oak Ridge, Sevier Co, Farragut, Rhea, Morristown West ) in east tennessee . The only question is can their offense score enough when the defense gives up 14+

Congrats to Ooltewah for a job well done. Not gonna lie, I had Rhea Co. winning this game. Be interesting to see how far Ooltewah's defense can take them

AND I WILL RIDE MY DEFENSE TILL THE WHEELS FALL OFF!! IF YOU CAN'T RUN OR PASS TO SCORE, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WIN...BUT IF YOU CAN DEFEND AND SCORE....YOU GOT A GOOD SHOT :thumb: #LOP 

Rico...I'm sure no jimmy the Greek (giving away my age ha) but I like Shrlbyville, Clarksville, and really like Lincoln County. That sounds crazy. Now I will say the Owls have the players to win it but I just think they need to spread the offense out a little more to some of the playmakers. The short passes to Walls ain't gonna get it against some of the kids Shelbyville has. And some of the play calling was maybe a bit bad. I was telling my Son last night with the size of Ooltewahs school I'm surprised their O line is so small. They did fine but just surprised a little. Don't take nothing away from this win... They did well. Enjoy it PA.