The Tornadoes Storm into Pennsylvania Union City vs DeLone Catholic

BigSwo

I really don't know how to start an interstate thread like this. I hope we can get some of you fine PA people to come on and talk to us. This has been a much anticipated game and it is by far the longest distance we have traveled to play a high school football game. I would enjoy a week of good conversation about what type of team y'all have and I will do the same. Unfortunately I won't be making this trip but I will be watching online.

I will begin by saying that we are a old-fashioned hard hitting smash mouth football team and we run the Mid Line Veer offense. We run it very well. We are currently on a 31 game winning streak that includes the last two 1A State Championships. We have plenty of speed and rarely throw the ball. We like to simply grind the ball between the tackles and hit the corners once we have established the inside run. That's where our speed comes in. We can do a lot of things from one formation that makes preparation for what we do very difficult to duplicate in practice.

That's about all I have to say at this time. I invite anyone from DeLone Catholic to chime in and talk about this game. It would be my pleasure to hash this out with you guys.

I don't know if the Squires even know Coacht exists. Probably won't hear anything from them. From what I can tell of the video I have seen from them, they depend heavily on #24 Sneeringer, on offense. They like to run between the tackles with traps and dives and like to make long passes on flag routes. The line looks like they block pretty well. Team speed seems to be average and they don't tackle particularly well. Could be a good night for the boys from the Volunteer state. Don't think we'll be invited back to PA anytime soon after this.

Good luck Union City represent West TN well, I predict u will win but might be wrong as I dont know anything bout high school ball up there, hopefully it'll be a good game.  Are any Union City fans gonna make the trip or the radio station if not just wondering how we will find out how this game goes I'm sure hope someone calls into 96.5 radio lol