The Tornadoes Storm into Pennsylvania Union City vs DeLone Catholic

BigSwo

Hi ALL. Anyone not making the trip who still wants to see the Squires and the Tornadoes square off can do so at www.ustream.tv/channel/delonecatholicsports. DCBN (the Delone Catholic Broadcast Network) will be broadcasting the game LIVE. It's a service free to the school and the viewer so ENJOY!

Thank you sir/ma'am

Hi ALL.  Anyone not making the trip who still wants to see the Squires and the Tornadoes square off can do so at www.ustream.tv/channel/delonecatholicsports.  DCBN (the Delone Catholic Broadcast Network) will be broadcasting the game LIVE.  It's a service free to the school and the viewer so ENJOY!

Assuming you are a DC fan, can you tell us some things about your team?

Assuming you are a DC fan, can you tell us some things about your team?

Hi. while we are fans, we are impartial broadcasters as well and just wanted everyone to know of the availability.  Delone has a long tradition of success in football just like UC - Win or lose this is a great experience for all the kids.

This is just a great idea. UC has such an awesome coach and coaching staff. Those Yankees ain't going to believe it when it's 4th down (if UC ever has a 4th down that is) in the early quarters and UC doesn't even consider punting. I predict it will be a kind of football that will be very strange and simultaneously painful for them. Tornadoes big! Thanks for the radio link. We'll be listening on the way to Jo Byrns.

Edited by kenmynattcpa

This is just a great idea. UC has such an awesome coach and coaching staff. Those Yankees ain't going to believe it when it's 4th down (if UC ever has a 4th down that is) in the early quarters and UC doesn't even consider punting. I predict it will be a kind of football that will be very strange and simultaneously painful for them. Tornadoes big! Thanks for the radio link. We'll be listening on the way to Jo Byrns.

KENNYYYYY! Good to see you NCS people back on the T. Been praying for you guys. Thanks for your words of support. I believe our boys will do what they do tomorrow night. However this is u charted territory for us, all the traveling I mean. Sometimes kids lose focus on the job at hand. Plus A long ride like that just wears you out. I'm a little concerned about that but like you said, we have a great coaching staff and I trust they will have our boys ready come game time. Wish you and yours well. Hope to see you down the road.

Glad the kids are getting an education on their trip.  I work, dont believe in getting a check from government unless u handicapped or retired and yes I love bacon lol.

I think when they get home you shouldnt worry bout humboldt till tuesday them kids'll prob need a break from each other lol, and humboldts program is still down so they should be ok resting a day.

Edited by KermitDeeFrog

I would jus like to extend a thanks to all those involved in making this trip available ! im sure countless time, efforts and scheduling took a lot of perseverance by those who made it happen,,, I think it's just awesome that a small FB program in Tenn is able to make this possible,, a few yrs down the road later in life these kids will be men and will always remember this trip, for is was time in our American

history, and a critical time for our nation ! These guys will have many memories of this trip,,, just wanted to say thx to all those who made it possible and extended thx to Delome catholic for the the invite !