Riverdale (2-2) @ Coffee Co (2-2)

ccraider99

Well i guess we all see why your not coaching anymore. And for your information, we are at the practices and every game. we have spoken with the powers at be and as supporters, sponsors and parents we have the right to demand the best for our school. We dont hold to the panzy feel good give them all a hug and a throphy attitude that got you fire...

I could care less about the whole Riverdale situation, but you sir show your absolute ignorance with your first sentence. You really have NO clue who or what you are talking about. I guess college coaching is not coaching anymore. What a douche.

Crying and whining on a message board will accomplish nothing. Principal and superintendent hold the cards, not any anonymous crybaby on Coach T.

Are you part of the problem? (yes) or part of the solution? (guess we will see).

I could care less about the whole Riverdale situation, but you sir show your absolute ignorance with your first sentence. You really have NO clue who or what you are talking about. I guess college coaching is not coaching anymore. What a douche.

Crying and whining on a message board will accomplish nothing. Principal and superintendent hold the cards, not any anonymous crybaby on Coach T.

Are you part of the problem? (yes) or part of the solution? (guess we will see).

Believe me, We are not crying, we are tried of paying are LARGE sponsorship dollars to a program that continues to fall. We have been to the principal and to the board and they hear us all. We all know the board and the principal make their decisions based on their pocket books and when they see the donations continually falling and going to other county schools they are waking up. Dont be suprized if a change isnt coming at the end of the season.

Thats becasue your at a cumbyya school that could care less about winning...

Just when I thought you could not look any more stupid, you drop this little nugget.

By all means take your money somewhere else Daddy Warbucks. Will that make you feel better?

I guess now you are mad at CU because they didn't recruit your son?

You sir are a misguided piece of work. Find another hobby. Doubt you will be missed.

Just when I thought you could not look any more stupid, you drop this little nugget.

By all means take your money somewhere else Daddy Warbucks. Will that make you feel better?

I guess now you are mad at CU because they didn't recruit your son?

You sir are a misguided piece of work. Find another hobby. Doubt you will be missed.

You sir are the stupid one. Ive been supporting this program for over over 20 years along with a tight group of fund raisers who have supported with our dollars for years. And as for CU, of course they didnt recruit my sons. Why would they go there there when Ole Miss and Central Florida took them....It always amazes me when people jump into boards and give their opinion about a program when they have nothing to do with it...Get a life..

You sir are the stupid one. Ive been supporting this program for over over 20 years along with a tight group of fund raisers who have supported with our dollars for years. And as for CU, of course they didnt recruit my sons. Why would they go there there when Ole Miss and Central Florida took them....It always amazes me when people jump into boards and give their opinion about a program when they have nothing to do with it...Get a life..

I thought we had good discussions until the name calling. I am only asking what is to be expected with the fans thinking they are helping the program with this type behavior. As for your sons, glad they have or had offers from very good programs. As for having nothing to do with a program, I am a supporter of all high schools and what the best for all of them. I also know that coaches do what they think is best for their program. It has been stated that the powers that be know the  concerns, why not just the best fan you can be and support this program the rest of the year?

Riddle me this: if you are giving so much money to the program and don't like what is going on then just exactly which one of us is stupid? I bet if we put it to a vote on here you would win.

Stay classy Richie Rich.

Riddle me this: if you are giving so much money to the program and don't like what is going on then just exactly which one of us is stupid? I bet if we put it to a vote on here you would win.

Stay classy Richie Rich.

Some of us care more about the kids having quality facilities and new equipment year after year and updating the football center so they can have the best available to them. And for your information the $7.00 ticket you may cough up once in a awhile doesn't come close to paying for those things and if you think the school board does your delusional. If it wasn't for people like us opening our pocket books because we love this school and the kids and the program it wouldn't be where it is today. It's called dedication, the dedication to the schools, the fans , the kids, but it sounds like to me your the kind that would never give a penny or bail out on a program. This school has a legacy that all of us supporters are trying to uphold and that goes right down to the coaching...

Some of us care more about the kids having quality facilities and new equipment year after year and updating the football center so they can have the best available to them. And for your information the $7.00 ticket you may cough up once in a awhile doesn't come close to paying for those things and if you think the school board does your delusional. If it wasn't for people like us opening our pocket books because we love this school and the kids and the program it wouldn't be where it is today. It's called dedication, the dedication to the schools, the fans , the kids, but it sounds like to me your the kind that would never give a penny or bail out on a program. This school has a legacy that all of us supporters are trying to uphold and that goes right down to the coaching...

Again, there you go assuming things you have no idea about. I volunteer my TIME constantly because that is what I have the most of. Kind of like you buying your kid a new glove and me actually playing catch with him.

I can absolutely guarantee I have done and continue to do more WORK for the schools that I support than you and your dollars ever have. I also have infinitely more knowledge of how much a school board and system support or do not support an athletic program. I have actually LIVED it for 25 years.

For someone that claims to "love" a school and program, you sure do run it into the ground with your words and actions. Hypocrite.