Scotts Hill @ Lewis County

lionsfan99

With nothing but score comparisons to go on Scotts Hill should be favored. Lewis County has a good coaching staff and the reputation for playing a hardnosed style of defense that could give us problems...a few dropped passes or turnovers can turn an offense like the Lion's into scoring chances for their opponent, but if we're on our game SH should score more than our defense gives up to their offense. If our defense can continue swarming to the ball and creating turnovers without overrunning plays and missing assignments like they have for the past three games, I don't think that LC's offense can go the length of the field often enough to keep up on the scoreboard. A long bus ride,opponents home field, and a crafty old coach have made up for more than the advantages that it looks like we have before...I expect a battle next Friday night.  

It is very hard to beat them at home even if you are the better team it's just a tough atmosphere to play in

I agree that LC is a tough place to play but WC has been traditionally tough to play at as well, WC seems to play better at home and got a pretty rowdy crowd but I thought SH handled it pretty good and there's no quit in the team, I think they'll win this game by 2 tds. I got a lot of respect for coach Sharp but they're just down this year but he will have his team as ready to play, he's a good planner!