Scotts Hill @ Lewis County

lionsfan99

Pretty cool dude...and a great kid, yes sir and no sir, please and thank you always. Great article in Jackson Sun about Cainan and his faith if you want to know more about his character. Just a little topic for conversation...I knew that he could run with anyone that I'd seen, but coach told me tonight that he'd (Cainan) been timed at 4.3 in the 40...Didn't know if SH would ever have anyone faster than Caston, figures that it would be "little brother".

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

When our time comes near he will be the only rock we can lean on. The world needs more Christian athletes and less look at me guys. If you have talent it came from the man above

Pretty cool dude...and a great kid, yes sir and no sir, please and thank you always. Great article in Jackson Sun about Cainan and his faith if you want to know more about his character. Just a little topic for conversation...I knew that he could run with anyone that I'd seen, but coach told me tonight that he'd (Cainan) been timed at 4.3 in the 40...Didn't know if SH would ever have anyone faster than Caston, figures that it would be "little brother".

Pretty cool dude...and a great kid, yes sir and no sir, please and thank you always. Great article in Jackson Sun about Cainan and his faith if you want to know more about his character. Just a little topic for conversation...I knew that he could run with anyone that I'd seen, but coach told me tonight that he'd (Cainan) been timed at 4.3 in the 40...Didn't know if SH would ever have anyone faster than Caston, figures that it would be "little brother".

Not to take anything away from the Maners genes, but Cainan gets his speed from his mama. She was the fastest girl at Lewis county high back in the day! We're all proud of Cainan, especially his big brother â¤ï¸

Wherever he got it, he got it in spades! Just glad to have him...by the way, good to have another "SH Lion" on the T!

Don't know if you been reading the other threads but seeing as how y'all lost to WC that makes y'all the worse football team in tn according to the Huntingdon and Bruceton posters!

Lots of respect for both programs...we scrimmaged both teams. Huntingdon will have to be reckoned with by whomever wins state, and when the dust settles it just may be the Mustangs bringing the gold ball back from Cookeville...Bruceton will finish the regular season at 7-3, with losses to McNairy, Huntingdon and Wayne Co. Too many weapons for the Wildcats...two or three receivers, tight end, and three backs to go with Rice at QB. Kermit evidently didn't see our scrimmage with Bruceton...while the starters were in for both, Scotts Hill appeared to be the better team(I know, scrimmage and all that...we were better), but I've been reading Kermit's posts for a long time and take no offense(there was none intended), he seems to be one of the "good guys" on these boards, and was just supporting the Bruceton program. A lot of success has made the H'town posters (some of them) pretty brash...their team has usually had their back when they predict a win, but Bruceton ain't Huntingdon. I usually don't predict games...so now your 'Cats have to go up there to Carroll County and make me look good LOL! GO 'CATS!!!

Lots of respect for both programs...we scrimmaged both teams. Huntingdon will have to be reckoned with by whomever wins state, and when the dust settles it just may be the Mustangs bringing the gold ball back from Cookeville...Bruceton will finish the regular season at 7-3, with losses to McNairy, Huntingdon and Wayne Co. Too many weapons for the Wildcats...two or three receivers, tight end, and three backs to go with Rice at QB. Kermit evidently didn't see our scrimmage with Bruceton...while the starters were in for both, Scotts Hill appeared to be the better team(I know, scrimmage and all that...we were better), but I've been reading Kermit's posts for a long time and take no offense(there was none intended), he seems to be one of the "good guys" on these boards, and was just supporting the Bruceton program. A lot of success has made the H'town posters (some of them) pretty brash...their team has usually had their back when they predict a win, but Bruceton ain't Huntingdon. I usually don't predict games...so now your 'Cats have to go up there to Carroll County and make me look good LOL! GO 'CATS!!!

Its just really starting to get old when everytime WC gets mentioned it's like well y'all only beat SH by one

I knew Scotts Hill would be a force to be reckoned with once Tommy Browder got his offense installed. If they hadn't dropped so many passes against McNairy they might be 3-1. His offense is perfect for their personnel. QB is outstanding and receivers are coming on strong. I predict SH will win region 5. Very proud of that program. Would love to see the Waverly game. Good luck to our 15A brothers!