Wayne County @ Bruceton

wildcat89

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a very good athlete! WC has three backs that are fast but not that fast that just flat run over people then they got two more ain't going to run over nobody but are very quick. I would like to see Davis and Mathis 40 time.

Mathis was running 4.6s along with VanEatten in the summer. Not sure about Davis. Most ppl lie about there 40s and always take off a couple tenths of a second. #49 runs a legit 4.38 that is coming from coaches at a camp. The Maners kid is more like a 4.6 maybe 4.55.

Another thing about Bruceton is it looks like they go for the 2pt conv if not every time then almost. They do have a QB who can throw a little bit but not near as good as the kid from SH. They use ALOT of motion pre snap but it dont amount to much. They run many diff Offenses. Power I. Shotgun. Offset I. But the majortity of the time they run tbe shotgun with 49 in the backfield with QB. IF he hits the edge he will either score or go for alot of yards so we HAVE to seal off the edges. He will break a 1 maybe 2 on us but we have to contain best way possible. We need our Dline to get physical and overmatch there Oline to get in the backfield and stop 49 b4 he can get started. Also they run some play action so need to be ready for that also. They are a solid football team and if they had a better Defense I could see them being a Top10 team but as of right now I think we win like I said by 7-14 pts.