Wayne County @ Bruceton

wildcat89

Wayne Co remind me who the 4 teams are you all have beaten? Impressive stats against 4 cupcakes...

The 4 teams we have beaten ALL won at least 7 games last yr and made it to At least the 2nd Rd of the Playoffs. Two of which where in the 2A playoffs and 1 team made it to the 3rd rd. So hows that for ya cupcakes ya douche!

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 4 teams we have beaten ALL won at least 7 games last yr and made it to At least the 2nd Rd of the Playoffs. Two of which where in the 2A playoffs and 1 team made it to the 3rd rd. So hows that for ya cupcakes ya douche!

I never try and compare schedules I will say it appears Bruceton's opponents have played a harder schedule than your guys opponents. That is how I almost justified Bruceton winning this game because McNairy dominated a Scotts Hill team you guys beat by one and Bruceton lost to McNairy by 1, but even after typing that it is a very farfetched justification.

I never try and compare schedules I will say it appears Bruceton's opponents have played a harder schedule than your guys opponents. That is how I almost justified Bruceton winning this game because McNairy dominated a Scotts Hill team you guys beat by one and Bruceton lost to McNairy by 1, but even after typing that it is a very farfetched justification.

Scoreboard watching and comparing is always misleading.  For example, McNairy Central was leading Scotts Hill 28-27 with about 5:30 minutes to go in the 4th...exact same as the WC final.  Scotts Hill imploded at the end of the game to make the score look bad.  Honestly, 2 of Bruceton's 3 victories are against flat-out bad teams, who haven't been competitive in any game they've played, regardless of opponent. For that matter, South Fulton has only defeated Humboldt and Greenfield. It's not a knock on Bruceton at all, but if we are talking about opponents or their strength of schedule, I don't really see an advantage for the Tigers there.

Edited by 1RT

Wayne Co remind me who the 4 teams are you all have beaten? Impressive stats against 4 cupcakes...

I don't really understand this from Huntingdon fans.  Mt. Pleasant (whose history speaks for itself) aside, y'all have to play CA the same as us.  Your coach scheduled Riverside just a couple of years ago. And y'all scrimmaged Scotts Hill this summer.  Obviously your coach disagrees with you, or does he try to pad out his regular season and preseason with cupcakes?   

Edited by 1RT

We got put in this weak region by the TSSAA...we have to play everyone in our region...no choice...we had 3 non region games and we chose our traditional rivals Milan and Camden traditional 3A powerhouses and our neighbor McKenzie who is a 2A contender every year...need I say more?

Why did you scrimmage Scotts Hill last month, and why have you played Riverside twice out-of-district in the last 4 years if they are such cupcakes?

Also, no offense to Milan and Camden - great programs, tons of respect - but "traditional" seems to be the operative word this year. They may turn it around as they go into region play, but neither has looked like the Milan or Camden of old through 1-3 starts.

Which is all to say, we both splash around in the same kiddy pool.  Get over it.

Edited by 1RT