Week 5: McNairy Cen. (2-2) at South Gibson (4-0) (3A-Region 7)

NotNoahHouck

Not sure about Shield at the sun.... But SGC is glad to have the coverage. Duncan is a world class young man and comes from an outstanding family. That young man has earned every bit of coverage or " merits " that he has got....

So what an article was put in the paper about an SGC athlete . Whats the big deal?

Its funny how when you can hide behind the internet with a fake name people grow some form of courage and talk trash about someone.

I cant say that Shields from the sun is a SGC homer or not. I don't read the sun...

I can say that Duncan is an awesome young man and a great leader to some of the younger kids in this program. I tip my hat to him.

Now as for the game. They are a good team and I wish them well. The power run game they run is dangerous and will keep them in a lot of games.

good luck hope both teams walk without any injuries regardless of the score.

SGC 42 MCH 20

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure about Shield at the sun.... But SGC is glad to have the coverage. Duncan is a world class young man and comes from an outstanding family. That young man has earned every bit of coverage or " merits " that he has got....

So what an article was put in the paper about an SGC athlete . Whats the big deal?

Its funny how when you can hide behind the internet with a fake name people grow some form of courage and talk trash about someone.

I cant say that Shields from the sun is a SGC homer or not. I don't read the sun...

I can say that Duncan is an awesome young man and a great leader to some of the younger kids in this program. I tip my hat to him.

Now as for the game. They are a good team and I wish them well. The power run game they run is dangerous and will keep them in a lot of games.

good luck hope both teams walk without any injuries regardless of the score.

SGC 42 MCH 20

My comments were about Shields not the Duncan kid he's a great kid. My step son goes to SGC and is friends with him.

Anyway I agree with you about the game SGC will win by 2 tds.

My comments were about Shields not the Duncan kid he's a great kid. My step son goes to SGC and is friends with him.

Anyway I agree with you about the game SGC will win by 2 tds.

Thanks P4ever.  I cant comment about shields because I dont know anything he puts in the sun because I simply dont read it. However I did read the article that was put in the paper about dunc he did a great job.