Fulton vs Catholic

Photoman

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cath has some weapons for sure #3, #4 and #36 and some others .. big line .. they will be motivated .. having lost to Falcons last couple years .. they feel as thought this year was their year ... sure they lost to Central but Central is much improved and Cath has had a ton of injuries to key people who are now healthy ..I look for a very close game here .. Falcons will have to play ball against a very talented and well coached team ... if Falcons can withstand a fast start by KC and not get down .. we can keep game close. Falcons will have to play hard . they have experienced sone very tough road games this year already .. this is another   .. Im sure KC is playing alot of thier best players #4, #3 , #36 on both sides of ball .. thye have to keep athletes on field ... 

Cath has some weapons for sure #3, #4 and #36 and some others .. big line .. they will be motivated .. having lost to Falcons last couple years .. they feel as thought this year was their year ... sure they lost to Central but Central is much improved and Cath has had a ton of injuries to key people who are now healthy ..I look for a very close game here .. Falcons will have to play ball against a very talented and well coached team ... if Falcons can withstand a fast start by KC and not get down .. we can keep game close. Falcons will have to play hard . they have experienced sone very tough road games this year already .. this is another   .. Im sure KC is playing alot of thier best players #4, #3 , #36 on both sides of ball .. thye have to keep athletes on field ... 

I wouldn't say we are back to healthy just yet. Starting QB in a walking boot, backup QB who was also starting safety done for the year with broken elbow so we are down to the third string QB who has never started a game. #36 hasn't seen the field yet this year. #4 and #6 have both been hurt along with our starting center and LT. We need our playmakers to really step up to keep this one close.

I wouldn't say we are back to healthy just yet. Starting QB in a walking boot, backup QB who was also starting safety done for the year with broken elbow so we are down to the third string QB who has never started a game. #36 hasn't seen the field yet this year. #4 and #6 have both been hurt along with our starting center and LT. We need our playmakers to really step up to keep this one close.

Hearing from my source that all those guys but the QB should be back healthy - so we expect all the other guys to be playing in this big game .. Fulton coaches are expecting those injured to be back healthy and ready.

Hearing from my source that all those guys but the QB should be back healthy - so we expect all the other guys to be playing in this big game .. Fulton coaches are expecting those injured to be back healthy and ready.

I think both QBs are done for a while. I guess healthy is a relative term when you're dealing with guys that have been out for several games but that is happening to everybody as the year progresses. Good luck to both teams. If we can minimize turnovers it should be a good game.

25 percent of the team has missed practice the last few days due to injuries and that seems to be the norm from what I'm hearing. Your sources must know more then mine lol.

Edited by QSouth89