Fulton vs Catholic

Photoman

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im expecting a HUGE upset in this game.....the upset being that cade mays only gets a quarter of the number of pancakes he normally gets, cause these fulton kids are so freakin fast, cade wont be able to catchem, to smashem......fulton however, will smashem and roll onwards toward their playoff date with the devils.....fulton 47 catholics 21

Get ready Falcons .. according to A Rodgers they gonna hit us in the mouth and be physical  ... we gotta bring our A game ... watched last years game .. Rodgers looked anything but physical ... great talent but looked like he layed down and ran scared .. maybe he has matured and I know he has gotten stronger and bigger .. I know he was a great player in those youth leagues and early in his HS career .. but he says we havent been hit in mouth yet playing Mo West and Maryville ... we will see  

im expecting a HUGE upset in this game.....the upset being that cade mays only gets a quarter of the number of pancakes he normally gets, cause these fulton kids are so freakin fast, cade wont be able to catchem, to smashem......fulton however, will smashem and roll onwards toward their playoff date with the devils.....fulton 47 catholics 21

If you consider pancake blocks by grabbing people by the facemask and pulling them down...I know when we scrimmaged had we had our big DE...he wouldn't have grabbed his facemask nor pancaked him...he wont grab any fulton players facemask either. 

Fulton big!

Get ready Falcons .. according to A Rodgers they gonna hit us in the mouth and be physical  ... we gotta bring our A game ... watched last years game .. Rodgers looked anything but physical ... great talent but looked like he layed down and ran scared .. maybe he has matured and I know he has gotten stronger and bigger .. I know he was a great player in those youth leagues and early in his HS career .. but he says we havent been hit in mouth yet playing Mo West and Maryville ... we will see  

Maryville and Morristown West are pretty good physical teams.

Edited by QSouth89

If you consider pancake blocks by grabbing people by the facemask and pulling them down...I know when we scrimmaged had we had our big DE...he wouldn't have grabbed his facemask nor pancaked him...he wont grab any fulton players facemask either.

Fulton big!

i agree, he wont be able to catch any of them TO grab their facemask.....dont get me wrong, im not neccessarily a mays or catholic fan, i just know how huge that kid is.....he's a monster with a baby face....he wont save the licks tonight anyway, fulton by atleast 5 (touchdowns)