South Pittsburg vs Grundy (Grider against this Tate man)

Roy Dillard

Thanks ambassador. That's the 1st time I think you've agreed with anything I've said. I feel like I should get a free coacht shirt or hat. Seriously Pickett had some really good years in the early 90's with them mountain boys. Never could beat those good teams that KC had then but always competed and jasper new they were in a fight. One class won 3 out of 4 against S.P. That was when you could consider games with Grundy to be a rivalry. Would be nice to see Grundy compete year in and year out.

Let me ask you a question. Was you in favor of that Bryant msn staying? What do you jackets consider a successful year? I asked that gcjackets18 but he is like the Jasperlites and ignores questions. You think im joking but im not.

I've not ignored you bud..i am ok with 6-4,7-3,8-2 season..aslong as the games are close and competitive then thats all i ask..make it past the first round of the playoffs heck and once in a blue moon make it to the semi finals would be fine by me..

I've not ignored you bud..i am ok with 6-4,7-3,8-2 season..aslong as the games are close and competitive then thats all i ask..make it past the first round of the playoffs heck and once in a blue moon make it to the semi finals would be fine by me..

I garuntee you if Grider doesnt win a championship our fans are disappointed. My point is you grundy fellars goal should be a championship. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you if Grider doesnt win a championship our fans are disappointed. My point is you grundy fellars goal should be a championship. You think im joking but im not.

Aslong as CAK,Alcoa are in 3a the chances of Grundy winnin a state championship are 1 in 2.5 mil..dont get me wrong i want Grundy to win a state championship would love to have that..but Grundy has to get more diversified for that to happen..i am not in no way tryin to sound racist or nothing but i just dont ever see that happenin up here either as much as if like it too

Change would been fine if we would have went forward not back.

I think even if them Bryant boys stayed Grundy would be in a down year like this year..with the Bryant boys all we ever heard was we are in a down year..dont get me wrong i am proud that the Bryant's got us to the level they did but as in everything else one person can only take you so far eventually someone else had to come in and raise the bar even more and i think Tate has that ability if everyone gets behind him and works with him..and if he is not then hey he tried then we will have to find someone else to do it..but until that day comes Tate has my full support and id do anything to help him and his staff out if they need it..and right now thats just sittin in the stands showin them boys that we believe in em