South Pittsburg vs Grundy (Grider against this Tate man)

Roy Dillard

Grider better train or defence this week. Cherokee Tom said Grider and that peek mans defence was terrible. These Grundy boys are probably real mad by now. Have they even won a game?

Ask Murphy if they won a game. I'm beginning to think you don't go to any football games and you rely on what others tell you too much....for example Murphy, friend at Ronnies Red Eye, Wendy, OP, the mayor of Jasper Bassy, and even all those updates from Mustang/Travelling/Caribbean/ Tom. I think you are a poser Redundant Roy
  • Upvote 1

Ask Murphy if they won a game. I'm beginning to think you don't go to any football games and you rely on what others tell you too much....for example Murphy, friend at Ronnies Red Eye, Wendy, OP, the mayor of Jasper Bassy, and even all those updates from Mustang/Travelling/Caribbean/ Tom. I think you are a poser Redundant Roy

Warrior Mike I garuntee you I have been to every durn game except tonight. I couldnt get a ride to that Daly mans field. Me and that man from Ronnies red eye went to that Turner mans field. You think im joking but im not.

that man at foodland

i was told we had 2-3 long TD runs called back on questionable holding calls and we also dropped two wide openTD passes down the middle

That was a report I got as well, but I'm surprised they scored 21 on us. I know we're young and small, but they only scored 7 on Tellico Plains. We have a very long way to go to head back toward the pinnacle we were on.

I was surprised with our score tonight. We're struggling, but should win this one pretty comfortably.

Don't read too much into the score. Copper Basin forced SP to punt twice and played keep away all night. One of the drives SP could have kept alive with a completion that just didn't happen. Basin relied on size to play Woody Hayes style football. Yeah, we had trouble getting the D off of the field at times and Basin shot themselves in the foot with penalties but overall SP controlled the game it seemed. Basin had a good game plan and stuck to it, even when the clock was winding down - they never got in a hurry to try to get back in the game. Just seemed content not to get blown out.