South Pittsburg vs Grundy (Grider against this Tate man)

Roy Dillard

Where in tarnation is pegleg? Tell him to come back on these boards. I will forgive him for stealing my Murphy Fair book since I got it back. You think im joking but im not.

Peg is on the rag about some goings-on on this board.  Can't blame him.  I miss him too.  CoachT used to be fun, but more and more jerks are taking the fun out of it.  For instance,  Roy always started the threads for our games, and no one contested that, and we had fun.  These days there are a lot of wet-behind-the-ears upstarts who think they're bigger than Roy, and start a mirror thread of their own.  That goes against my grain.  And too many of these upstarts have become haters - sassing their elders like Roy, OP, Pirate Tom, Pirate Mike, Troll, Bass, and others.  Not that it would be any great loss, but if things don't clear up I'll probably fade away myself.

Well said D60!!! The old crew is about all gone Legit, Eraser etc... sad state of affairs on these boards when the mods have heir little man complex and zap the life out of our boards that doesn't concern them or their schools... sad sad... some jack leg from dunlap or jasassper controling a MIGHTY PIRATE board is a bunch of horse hockey!! with that said tonight the MIGHTY PIRATES win by 3 scores and we wont even have to run the SANGLE WANGGGGG to do it!!  46 on 2 GO PIRATES smack em in the mouth n stay on them til the cannon fires!!!

Edited by URJasper2
  • Upvote 1

Peg is on the rag about some goings-on on this board.  Can't blame him.  I miss him too.  CoachT used to be fun, but more and more jerks are taking the fun out of it.  For instance,  Roy always started the threads for our games, and no one contested that, and we had fun.  These days there are a lot of wet-behind-the-ears upstarts who think they're bigger than Roy, and start a mirror thread of their own.  That goes against my grain.  And too many of these upstarts have become haters - sassing their elders like Roy, OP, Pirate Tom, Pirate Mike, Troll, Bass, and others.  Not that it would be any great loss, but if things don't clear up I'll probably fade away myself.

Don't leave me D60 - I'll be good, I promise

• Upvote 1