Cloudland at Hampton

uknoit2

Maybe Pittman won't walk out of practice this week. I'm tired of this crap cloudland football has never been this low. The kids is the only reason we win the games we have. I dedicated have my life to that program and just hate to see what has become of it because of personal agenda's. I just hope we come out healthy cause some of the kids have chances to play on the next level.

King come out of the closet tell us your opinion

My opinion is I've got more of a chance of whippin uknoit than the landers have in beating hampton lol. We're not a bad team by any stretch of the imagination, but I've only seen two other hampton teams that might be as good as this one. And pittman's comments don't reflect the majority view here in roan mtn. We all appreciate what Mike done for our program here. The only places you'll find coaches as good as him are with teams making deep playoff runs. There ain't no one any better around here. The track record proves that. I love our program and community but its gonna be a tall mountain to climb after we drive down there :)

Maybe Pittman won't walk out of practice this week. I'm tired of this crap cloudland football has never been this low. The kids is the only reason we win the games we have. I dedicated have my life to that program and just hate to see what has become of it because of personal agenda's. I just hope we come out healthy cause some of the kids have chances to play on the next level.

I agree buddy. You put in a lot of time there.

My opinion is I've got more of a chance of whippin uknoit than the landers have in beating hampton lol. We're not a bad team by any stretch of the imagination, but I've only seen two other hampton teams that might be as good as this one. And pittman's comments don't reflect the majority view here in roan mtn. We all appreciate what Mike done for our program here. The only places you'll find coaches as good as him are with teams making deep playoff runs. There ain't no one any better around here. The track record proves that. I love our program and community but its gonna be a tall mountain to climb after we drive down there :)

Hahaha! Ur crazy King LOL

It'll be a ballgame that all seniors will give 1000% in...

I just hope all come out healthy!

+1 dude, the piggyback ride is almost over...

One thing we have to keep in mind and I've had to learn it through the years is PCC. What happened last night just amplifies the problems our program had for several years now. To me, it takes a big person to own their mistakes instead of displaying arrogance even after facing the ultimate consequences of it. The last thing I would want to do is disrespect others after getting humbled the last 2 years by better coaching. If I was new to coaching, I would want to emulate the most successful coach. What are the things he uses to build a great team. It all starts with PCC. If you don't have that, then you undermine everything else and soon judgement will fall. All the negative actions will result in a downfall.