Dekalb vs Macon

icecube

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DC by 10. I'll guess 38-28. If we can contain their QB and limit the big runs we may just run away with this one, especially if we can jump out early on them. They are improved from last year, but so are we. We wasn't 35 points better than them last year, but we managed to jump out on them early by multiple TDs, and they folded like a wet paper sack.

We have a ton of confidence and momentum right now.Our offense looked like it all finally came together vs. Smith County. This game is at home, and we may be in their heads a little too. DC has won 7 out of the last 10, and 4 straight. MC is one of the very few teams we have an all time winning record against. I look for DC to improve their record to 5-1.

I'm curious how you came to that prediction? You care to give a little insight?

MCs offense can move the ball well enough when they get momentum. However their D line will get after it and will probably pressure your QB all night. The noseguard #75 apparently weighs in at 450 lbs, and he certainly is a big boy. He moves well for his weight too. I just see macons D causing problems for your offense all night.

MCs offense can move the ball well enough when they get momentum. However their D line will get after it and will probably pressure your QB all night. The noseguard #75 apparently weighs in at 450 lbs, and he certainly is a big boy. He moves well for his weight too. I just see macons D causing problems for your offense all night.

Thanks for your input. That is one big boy too.

I'm curious how much percentage of the game snaps that the big ole 450 lb. NG actually plays. I have serious doubts he's even in on 65% or so of the snaps.