Dekalb vs Macon

icecube

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like another big drug bust in Smithville. Hope DC can get enough fans to come to the game and cheer them on. Maybe DCtigerfan can help out with his vast knowledge or bail money

Ha your post was a huge fail. A big drug bust? I'm not saying it isn't true, but this is the first I'm hearing of it. Now why would I help out a bunch of druggies that I don't even know with bail money? That statement just doesn't make much sense, even for a doped up MethMinnvillian like yourself. The way I figure it, you have to be one of them to keep up with drug busts here. I guess you're just making sure none of your family or personal dealers got pinched in the sting.

Vast knowledge? You won't find a single post on here where I act like I have a ton of football knowledge, or a high football IQ with a superior understanding of the game. In fact, my football knowledge is only slightly above average. I'm closer to being an ole 'Average Joe' when it comes to all of that than an expert. A General Neyland I certainly am not.

For future references, if your going to attempt to troll, at least say something that's going to upset and irritate people while simultaneously getting under their skin a little bit too. Or something clever at the very least. I don't think that's too much to ask of a narrow minded simpleton like you.

You definitely failed with your measly attempt at the art of trolling. You're just not very good at it. I'll tell you what good sir, for a small fee of $10.00 a hour, I will voluntarily drive to MethMinnville twice a week and teach you how to troll. This trolling class will consist of six different class sessions, with each session lasting three hours. That comes out to a grand total of $180.00 for 18 hours of schooling. On a second thought, you don't seem too awfully bright so we had better just make it eight total classes/sessions overall. The two extra classes are on me free of charge. That way I'll have six more hours to be around and spend a little more quality time with that pretty little wife of yours while I have you busy doing your homework.

You have been schooled, now get on out of here, boy. Don't come back or bother to reply until you come up with something a little better than what you originally said.

Ha your post was a huge fail. A big drug bust? I'm not saying it isn't true, but this is the first I'm hearing of it. Now why would I help out a bunch of druggies that I don't even know with bail money? That statement just doesn't make much sense, even for a doped up MethMinnvillian like yourself. The way I figure it, you have to be one of them to keep up with drug busts here. I guess you're just making sure none of your family or personal dealers got pinched in the sting.

Vast knowledge? You won't find a single post on here where I act like I have a ton of football knowledge, or a high football IQ with a superior understanding of the game. In fact, my football knowledge is only slightly above average. I'm closer to being an ole 'Average Joe' when it comes to all of that than an expert. A General Neyland I certainly am not.

For future references, if your going to attempt to troll, at least say something that's going to upset and irritate people while simultaneously getting under their skin a little bit too. Or something clever at the very least. I don't think that's too much to ask of a narrow minded simpleton like you.

You definitely failed with your measly attempt at the art of trolling. You're just not very good at it. I'll tell you what good sir, for a small fee of $10.00 a hour, I will voluntarily drive to MethMinnville twice a week and teach you how to troll. This trolling class will consist of six different class sessions, with each session lasting three hours. That comes out to a grand total of $180.00 for 18 hours of schooling. On a second thought, you don't seem too awfully bright so we had better just make it eight total classes/sessions overall. The two extra classes are on me free of charge. That way I'll have six more hours to be around and spend a little more quality time with that pretty little wife of yours while I have you busy doing your homework.

You have been schooled, now get on out of here, boy. Don't come back or bother to reply until you come up with something a little better than what you originally said.

If this is your attempt at a troll he's better off keeping his money.

So to get this back to football what can i expect outta this Macon game? Ive seen dekalb on the web there..that Jennings boy aint no joke..i hope he is healed up some more cause i dont think dekalb would be half the team they are without him..not saying he is the best player on the field..but that he knows how to protect the ball not make big mistakes and he knows how to keep plays alive..that bein said ima pull for dekalb i hope that they can keep our region with 4 teams over .500