Morristown West (4-1) at Knox Central (4-0)

Going on a scrimmage from a year ago isn't really a strong argument. I watched central play Thursday and I was impressed with their defense, however only scoring 13 on a very average Carter team doesn't give me much confidence in their chances Friday. Jeff County put up 34 on that same Carter team and only managed 7 garbage time points against West. And overlook Delaney if you want, he's been shut down exactly once in his career and that was this year against Fulton because Fulton's nose basically set up camp in the West backfield. He doesn't have to go for 300 to beat Central, he just needs about 5 yards a pop to set up the play action game and West is in business.

Let me ask you, how many backs,etc, have ran for 5 yds a carry this year on Central? The answer to that would be 0. That includes Amari Rogers from Catholic. Are you telling me that Delaney is better than him? Hmmmm, look we saw Delaney last year and I'm gona be honest, I wasn't very impressed. And if Fulton's nose blew up your Center, hes in for a rude awakening this week. Look, Delaney may have run wild on Davey Crockett, Jeff County, Cocke Co, etc but this Defense he's about to see is a different animal. I also see that you Mo West people think our offense is bad after watching 1 game this year. You mite want to watch what our Offense did to Catholic before you make that judgment. Your D mite find Central harder to stop than you think.

Let me ask you, how many backs,etc, have ran for 5 yds a carry this year on Central? The answer to that would be 0. That includes Amari Rogers from Catholic. Are you telling me that Delaney is better than him? Hmmmm, look we saw Delaney last year and I'm gona be honest, I wasn't very impressed. And if Fulton's nose blew up your Center, hes in for a rude awakening this week. Look, Delaney may have run wild on Davey Crockett, Jeff County, Cocke Co, etc but this Defense he's about to see is a different animal. I also see that you Mo West people think our offense is bad after watching 1 game this year. You mite want to watch what our Offense did to Catholic before you make that judgment. Your D mite find Central harder to stop than you think.

Seems like I struck a nerve haha. I agree Central is a different animal compared to Cocke Co., Crockett and maybe even Jeff. But I don't think Central is quite as good as Greeneville or Fulton. The top 2 teams in the state in your division who scored a combined 15 points on West's defense. And you can talk about putting up points on 2-3 Catholic all you want, I watched an awful Morristown East team put up 24 on them. You may not be impressed by DeAndre Delaney but there are plenty of Division 1 coaches who are, and he's only 1 of 2 (possibly 3) division 1 prospects West will run out on to the field.

Bruh....Amari Rodgers is all about speed. If you can contain him, which East couldn't, you'll be fine. Delaney is a power runner, and you didn't get to see him for a full game. By the way, we have two good quarterbacks who can run and throw, and we've used both a lot this year. Advantage Trojans in this one!

I have to go the Trojans here and I have watched MoWest this year and I have watched Central and one advantage for CHS is the game is at CHS and MoWest will take a quarter to get going but once they do I think MoWest wins 28-14 ish.  Just think this will be the first game where central is tested beyond what they can handle physically...Central also beat a very beat-up Catholic team this year with 4 starters out and in 4A football that is significant especially.

Game of the week.  Will be at this one.  Looking for Morristown West to get the win, but hats off to the Coach over at Central for getting this program back to where it should be.  Maybe they'll start leveling Fulton off again.  

That would to be advantage every where if they were to keep kids from going to Fulton and thin the talent out between the 2.

Just think Friday that MoWest will be too much in the end but definitely think Central plays the game tough and is in it for the most part.

Game of the week. Will be at this one. Looking for Morristown West to get the win, but hats off to the Coach over at Central for getting this program back to where it should be. Maybe they'll start leveling Fulton off again.

It'd take a lot to do that. But it goes in cycles. Halls was in Fulton's shoes at one point in time.

I have to go the Trojans here and I have watched MoWest this year and I have watched Central and one advantage for CHS is the game is at CHS and MoWest will take a quarter to get going but once they do I think MoWest wins 28-14 ish. Just think this will be the first game where central is tested beyond what they can handle physically...Central also beat a very beat-up Catholic team this year with 4 starters out and in 4A football that is significant especially.

True, but Central will hang tough, and the game is at their house. I'll say 21-14 Trojans.