Marion County, Union City, CPA, Whitehaven

FridayMainEvent

As always, I've put together a great lineup of Coaches for the Friday Main Event this week!  Here are the Coaches in order of appearance:

Marion County Head Coach Rick Ross

CPA Head Coach Ingle Martin

Union City Head Coach Darren Bowling

Whitehaven Head Coach Rodney Saulsberry

You can hear us at 105.1 FM if you're in the Tullahoma area.  If not, you can go to theticketradio.com and click the listen live link.    Here is a direct link to our stream. 

A third way to hear the show is to download the free "tune in" radio App. and search "The Ticket"

The directions for using the Tune In app are listed below.   Be sure to follow me on

Twitter @TennesseeSports

tunein%20logo.gif

As always, I've put together a great lineup of Coaches for the Friday Main Event this week! Here are the Coaches in order of appearance:

Marion County Head Coach Rick Ross

CPA Head Coach Ingle Martin

Union City Head Coach Darren Bowling

Whitehaven Head Coach Rodney Saulsberry

You can hear us at 105.1 FM if you're in the Tullahoma area. If not, you can go to theticketradio.com and click the listen live link. Here is a direct link to our stream.

A third way to hear the show is to download the free "tune in" radio App. and search "The Ticket"

The directions for using the Tune In app are listed below. Be sure to follow me on

Twitter @TennesseeSports

tunein%20logo.gif

I garuntee you need to ask that Ross man if he got all the formations and plays that Reynolds man is going to run. You think im joking but im not. Edited by Roy Dillard