Hickman Co. @ Fairview

Swarm

Hoping the defense can get some stops if not this game will not even be a competition the defense as a whole has to pick up their game

Unless the jackets cleaned up a lot of things during the bye week, you guys will get plenty of help. We've been terribly undisciplined and mistake prone. I'd love to see us clean it up this week. Got a boatload of talent. Edited by Swarm

I absolutely hate to hear that the injury bug has hit HC. They were my pick to win their region based on the returning members. I refuse to take this game for granted in any way. It's an old rivalry of good neighbors. I think the Dawgs muster up enough to make this a game, and maybe scare us to death like last year. Would really rather them come in at full strength. Hope the injured heal up soon.

I absolutely hate to hear that the injury bug has hit HC. They were my pick to win their region based on the returning members. I refuse to take this game for granted in any way. It's an old rivalry of good neighbors. I think the Dawgs muster up enough to make this a game, and maybe scare us to death like last year. Would really rather them come in at full strength. Hope the injured heal up soon.

We've got bigger problems then injuries. Yes parks was key player to our team but even with him on the field we wouldn't have changed the out come of any of the games we lost. Our biggest problem starts with our coaching! It's sad our program was on the rise and now it's going to trash. We haven't had a losing record since the 2011 season. A fan on here said Harrison brings the best out of the players and doesn't make them something their not (I guess referring to Rewis). Rewis turn this program around and Harrison is destroying it. Don't get me wrong I like some of Harrison's play calling but he can't make the players better athletes! This is just my opinion!