3) CHRISTIAN BROTHERS (Memphis)  3-1

4) MEMPHIS UNIVERSITY SCHOOL (MUS)  4-1

5) HARDING ACADEMY (Memphis)  4-1

6) LAUSANNE COLLEGIATE SCHOOL (Memphis)  3-1

7) NORTHPOINT CHRISTIAN (Southhaven, MS)  5-0

8) McCALLIE (Chattanooga)  2-3

9) ST. GEORGE'S (Collierville)  4-1

10) BAYLOR (Chattanooga)  4-1

(These rankings take schedule strength into account.)

This will be the last time I respond to your idiotic ranking because it it obvious you are clueless. 

Baylor and McCallie would annihilate Harding, Lausanne and Northpoint (formerly SBEC).  the difference between IIAA and IIA is comparable to the SEC relative to the AAC.  The better IIA teams would be competitive with Father Ryan and probably Briarcrest, but would be run over by MBA, BA, MUS, Baylor, McCallie, CBHS and probably even EHS despite their drop this year.

This will be the last time I respond to your idiotic ranking because it it obvious you are clueless.

Baylor and McCallie would annihilate Harding, Lausanne and Northpoint (formerly SBEC). the difference between IIAA and IIA is comparable to the SEC relative to the AAC. The better IIA teams would be competitive with Father Ryan and probably Briarcrest, but would be run over by MBA, BA, MUS, Baylor, McCallie, CBHS and probably even EHS despite their drop this year.

They'd also destroy St. George's. He is very clueless.

These rankings have been very odd to say the least. I understand Ensworth is down this year, they would still beat some of these teams. I hear Webb is young also but until someone in single A beats them,they are still number one. Not sure who or what is generating these rankings but they are off. I would like to see a separated ranking for division 2, I don't believe I have seen that this year.

I will start giving seperate ratings next week.  If you really want something to laugh at, look at the AP rankings because they have Franklin Road and BGA ranked in the top 10.  McCallie would be favored if they played any IIA team, even in my rankings.  The above rankings are not power ratings, they are based off of how each team has played thus far (using final scores statewide) combined with schedule strength.  Things will change, but some of these teams in IIA may surprise you this year.  We will see!