Cannon county worst coached team?

owls1

I'm still not sure if you're trolling or what. I'm pretty confused right now

அதை எலà¯à®²à®¾à®®à¯ வெறà¯à®®à¯ ஒர௠பெரிய ஜோக௠என௠மனிதன௠தானà¯. அவர௠ஒர௠பயிறà¯à®šà®¿à®¯à®¾à®³à®°à¯ இலà¯à®²à¯ˆ அலà¯à®²à®¤à¯ நனà¯à®•à¯ காலà¯à®ªà®¨à¯à®¤à¯ சமூகதà¯à®¤à®¿à®²à¯ மதிகà¯à®•à®ªà¯à®ªà®Ÿà¯à®®à¯.

×ַפּער קומבערל×ַנד מענטש ××™×– ×Ö· פּעד×ָפילע ×ון ×Ö· נעקר×ָפילי×ַק , פּלוס ×Ö· קינד מ×ָלעסטינג פייגעלע .
aper kumberland mentsh iz a
Edited by DCTIGERFAN

Basketball was in shambles too and the right hire was made, football can bounce back as long as the right person is in place to teach the kids that should be playing in the program. Maybe the New guys on staff can get the kids back out, but one would think the HC would have the capability of doing that himself. Time will tell, but time is running out IMO.

To me it is a five to  six year project. Target  all the good 6th graders that  can play and by the time they reach the 10th or 11th grade with a good  or great coaching staff in place at the high school results should be there, but you will never be able to do it with you do not build a Middle School  where football be the focus for at least four months out of the year. It is called  a program for people to be apart of. It can be done but it is going to take time  and money and effort. Believe it or not even basketball would become better.

Agreed. But basketball always comes into the conversation, so thought I'd give my two cents.

But if things would be better if a middle school was in place (which I agree with totally) then what is the disconnect when football has a "middle school program" and some sports do not but yet still compete?

Numbers are apart of the  answer of course there are others. If you have 10 good basketball  players you can play.  With football you need at least 25 and 40 would be better. At least 25 that can start only one way plus special teams. Kids that can play on kickoff and kickoff and punt return teams and of course the more the better. Needs to really start in or about 6th grade and grow from there.Whoever is coaching at the high school level I think would agree. Look at the good 3-A programs in the state and see how many players play only on one side of the ball and you must have depth at at least some positions. It just takes more people that can play.It is like this in baseball you can never have enough pitchers.If you had 30 kids on your baseball team 20 of them may need to be able to pitch. Ten may not be enough.

It has to be a winner kids have got to want to play.Remember this is only the sixth year that every boy in Rutherford County has had the chance to play on a Middle School football team. 

Seems to be working in other areas also.Kids want to play for a winner and parents want to support a winner.

Again I agree, those were excellent points. But, how does the program increase the numbers?

Start early. By the time a kid is a freshman he has already played the sports he can, basketball and baseball and feel comfortable playing those sports.They develop a love fro them. Then goes out for football as a freshman, it isn't what he thinks it is, or sees no reason to be a part of what's going on. Kids aren't stupid. They see what's going on and has been going on.

Start early. By the time a kid is a freshman he has already played the sports he can, basketball and baseball and feel comfortable playing those sports.They develop a love fro them. Then goes out for football as a freshman, it isn't what he thinks it is, or sees no reason to be a part of what's going on. Kids aren't stupid. They see what's going on and has been going on.

Well said kids are not stupid. Knowing that you have a chance to be apart and to compete is to me just as important as victory. You are not going to win everytime in life but you sure can try.