Dyersburg@Milan

TrojanTrain

just wanted to clarify...i was running on 2 hrs sleep for the 2nd straight day...westview is on our side of the bracket as the 3 seed...dburg will be the 4 and play covington...the winner of the game will play Milan

so now i really wana thank you

i really like our region to sweep region 8...covington has a shot but i just believe Dburg is too good not to wear the chargers out over 4 quarters...covington is just too young this year IMO

Covington will be pretty good next year. But I like our chances in the second rd especially since it will probably be against a wing t team. Looks like Milan vs Liberty again in rd 3.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Covington will be pretty good next year. But I like our chances in the second rd especially since it will probably be against a wing t team. Looks like Milan vs Liberty again in rd 3.

that is my belief as well...liberty limiting turnovers is a scary thing...game was close last night for a few quarters but it was pretty obvious to everyone who the better team was...just a matter of time until the oppenent breaks down...4 quarters is a very tall order against a team with that kind of size and speed

Milan wins 20-6. Wing-t got blown up tonight.

Good game Trojans!! Best of luck on the rest of your season!!!

Congrats to the Bulldogs. Stowe and his staff got schooled last night. BPM  even though it did not look good I hope your big def tackle is ok. He was a difference maker last night in my opinion.

Congrats to the Bulldogs. Stowe and his staff got schooled last night. BPM  even though it did not look good I hope your big def tackle is ok. He was a difference maker last night in my opinion.

Trojan...as much as it pains me to say this bc if there is a team out there capable of taking us down...its ur boys...time to put up or shut up...and there really hasnt been a lot of talk out of Dburg this year...i think the Trojans are easily a top 3 team in our league...gota put it all together and start racking up Ws to make a playoff push

Congrats to the Bulldogs. Stowe and his staff got schooled last night. BPM even though it did not look good I hope your big def tackle is ok. He was a difference maker last night in my opinion.

Yeah.... He wasn't putting any weight on that leg. Not sure what the diagnosis is. Should know Monday. Good news is we should get a BIG weapon back against JCM. JP Porter rb has been out for a few weeks.

Trojan...as much as it pains me to say this bc if there is a team out there capable of taking us down...its ur boys...time to put up or shut up...and there really hasnt been a lot of talk out of Dburg this year...i think the Trojans are easily a top 3 team in our league...gota put it all together and start racking up Ws to make a playoff push

You speak the truth. We will be ok and should win out but it pains me very much when I see Milan score two tds on 50+ yard runs on EXACT play Westview scored 3 long tds.

Qb keeper tennis. The qb from Westview is pretty quick. But the Milan qb never runs it. Fake the hand off and took off. Dyersburg seemed to be in the the dark. Don't think you are going to fool anyone with a qb keeper. Your qb is the goods toting the rock.

Teams don't run on us like that when Decker was the DC. Inside Linebackers are responsible for qb on that play. Also, I have been a defender of the Wing T, but it might be time for a scheme change in order for us to get over the hump.

Edited by TrojanTrain

Teams don't run on us like that when Decker was the DC. Inside Linebackers are responsible for qb on that play.

All I'm saying is that they were probably coached that the Milan qb would not run with it. Having seen him play the last two seasons that's a pretty safe bet. Milan coaches probably saw the Dyersburg LB's tendencies and made a great play call. Just my two cents.