Spring Hill at Giles County

purple75gold

I was going to say the hill by 21+ but since the giles director of schools went all NFL owner style on the firing of a coach mid season I will have to give a 7 point swing to the bobkittens just cause of emotions and hormones. SH tried to boycott their coach weeks ago to no success and they are back happy as the Brady family with some wins and stat padders... SH by 14+

I really hope y'all are not living in the dream world thinking you are going to get osteen. There is a reason he didn't stay the first time. You guys blame Walt for the drop in the program but O'Connor and osteen would still be there if they had not seen the talent drying up. I just feel for the next guy that comes in with the expectation you guys have state championship or see you later[/quote.

First, our boys was never shown respect. Even if your losing the coach doesn't give up on the players. Through thick or thin you show the players respect and they will in return. We have some great guys on this team and they deserve better. You must not heard Walt's interview after the game Friday night. If you think he is so good then how about you guys hire him back home. Bobcats keep fighting for that win.

What was said in the interview after the game Friday?

From a "past tense" prospective, all is now water under the bridge. It's a new day for Giles. Good times are a coming. :thumb:

Support? ~ Check that one. The new Man is all in.

Talent?  ~ Check that one. Always has been.

Facilities? ~ Check that one. No problems there.

Interest in the position? ~ The phones already are a ringing!

Sit back and enjoy the ride. I am!stewart.gif

From a "past tense" prospective, all is now water under the bridge. It's a new day for Giles. Good times are a coming. :thumb:

Support? ~ Check that one. The new Man is all in.

Talent?  ~ Check that one. Always has been.

Facilities? ~ Check that one. No problems there.

Interest in the position? ~ The phones already are a ringing!

Sit back and enjoy the ride. I am!stewart.gif

Its gonna be a good ride WOMG!! I am excited about the future.  :thumb:

I would say go ring yalls bell but u can't ring that bell this year can ya.

Enjoy it!! You aint gonna ring it long...I ll tell you like I told ole purple 75, we will be back and your gonna hate us even more..furthermore I cant wait to see the score Friday night after Marshall steamrolls through you, we will see how worried about a bell you are then.. :roflolk: See you all next year!! Go Bobcats!!

Edited by Catfan68