Spring Hill at Giles County

purple75gold

"Like sands through the hourglass....so are the days of our lives." And so it continues.

Questions.

#1. Can the Bobcat defense contain the Spring Hill QB?

#2. Will Whitset play any QB Friday?

#3. It's homecoming. Will the home fans turn out?

#4. How will the floats hold up in the rain? Maybe they will float.

I AM Roostet! Hear me crow!

Alright man you know you wanted the name rooster on here bad!! What happened?

A few things are certain, 

Giles county's talent is coming from the same pool it always has,  So all those folks that question our talent can bend over and kiss our short fuzzy.......tail.

A coach that wasn't right for Giles Co is gone,  we wish him the best.

I expect Mrs Childers is passing out all A+'s because some think good football results cause bad grades.  So at 0-6 if ALL the players aren't straight A students it MUST be the teachers B)

Raise H E L L tonight Cats!

Alright man you know you wanted the name rooster on here bad!! What happened?

Funny story... I'd like to say that it was because Rooster was taken.

Not true. Combine bad eyesight, fat fingers, the close proximity of r and t, and  that's how you get Roostet. Not to mention i like a good laugh. 

c286ac9b29c2b0bcb63e1f8b876509cbe1eb1ec3

Funny story... I'd like to say that it was because Rooster was taken.

Not true. Combine bad eyesight, fat fingers, the close proximity of r and t, and  that's how you get Roostet. Not to mention i like a good laugh. 

c286ac9b29c2b0bcb63e1f8b876509cbe1eb1ec3

I think its funny. the 1st time I saw you on here I said, yep was taken or he hit the t instead of the r. You have a good one Roost!

Giles may have changed coaches but the guys on the field remain the same. I'm sure they will play harder and this will be a close match but Spring Hill has way more athletes. Giles is possibly better up front but I believe SH will be too much. SH 35 GC 21

Edited by BigEarl8

Job well done by the Bobcat players and coaches tonight. Coach Flippo called a great game and the boys executed and scored on their first 8 possessions. Coach Blair's defense had a rough night but stepped up when they had to in the second half to get two stops in a row and then sealed the win with a stop on Spring Hills last possession. A great win for all involved.

Edited by LCgrad

Just listened to Walt. You bobcat fans are simply idiots. Firing a high school coach mid season at a rural public school is retarded. Telling a coach "you either resign or I will resign you" will not bid you well. This is high school football at a rural public school. It is impossible to maintain unless you cheat and recruit. Look at Luncoln County. They have down years. Trousdale County has down years. Osteen is not coming back. The priorities should be about academics and not how a freaking football teams record looks. Get it right. Scott Blair won't win a game as interim this season. Telling a coach resign or I will resign you mid season sends up the entirely wrong message that your priorities are backwards. Your applications will be few and far between.

Wanna repeat that statement?