Farragut vs. Campbell County

adalum96

You would be wrong SS 45 was a none factor .farragut beat us with a team effort they don't make alot of mistakes and they don't really have a super star.they seem too me to just have a bunch of solid players who block well,tackle well and play as a team.they will be tough in the playoffs..I'm not going too should have and would have like the ridge.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would be wrong SS 45 was a none factor .farragut beat us with a team effort they don't make alot of mistakes and they don't really have a super star.they seem too me to just have a bunch of solid players who block well,tackle well and play as a team.they will be tough in the playoffs..I'm not going too should have and would have like the ridge.

don't have much football sense? consider this- double digit tackles plus a sack is a factor. not enough for you? watch the film- EVERY play cc double teamed 45 and ran away from him 90percent of time! still not enough? simple down for you --when a d lineman is double teamed every play it opens it up for others to run free--see you learned something!  no superstar? cc will not face a better player than #1- 103 yards rushing and 3 tds with 90 yards on 2 plays and another td called back?? pray yall don't see a better back--good luck to cc yall have great young coaches

Non factor lol right! As I tried to tell you before the game. Farragut is in another league than any team CC has seen yet and they were last night. Good luck hoggy doggy.

Apparently you must be kin too 45.or a dad .my assessment of the game is my opinion and can't believe you get upset with someone giving your team props. .how about this too make you feel better.#45 was the most dominant player I have ever witnesses in my 42 years .we could not even block him with 5 players he blew through our line like we were butter.I think the school should pay him for his services of dominating high school football heck he could just skip college football and not waist his time and go straight too the NFL. ..is that better lol.lol. word of advice when some one gives your TEAM a compliment take it and move on.the only reason I brought up #45 is because SS said he would be in our back field all night.and he wasn't. You all did not beat us with one or two superstar players .you all beat us with a TEAM of good players stop trying too make it about individuals..

don't have much football sense? consider this- double digit tackles plus a sack is a factor. not enough for you? watch the film- EVERY play cc double teamed 45 and ran away from him 90percent of time! still not enough? simple down for you --when a d lineman is double teamed every play it opens it up for others to run free--see you learned something! no superstar? cc will not face a better player than #1- 103 yards rushing and 3 tds with 90 yards on 2 plays and another td called back?? pray yall don't see a better back--good luck to cc yall have great young coaches

I don't have enough fingers and toes to count the number of times he has been held. What concerns me is the number of times this season I have seen him chop blocked - engaged up top while a back or lineman goes low at his knees - so dangerous . I hope the coaches are advising the officials prior to and during game. Edited by Former44

nope not upset at all? just responded to your post. never said all that crap either--but a nonfactor??maybe you should reread post and realize I brought stats that backed up my point--you seem like a boy with your silly rant? and trust me I've been watching this group a long time and know it is a team effort--but you said NO stars and #1 is a star     

Well that was my opinion so deal with it..and I'm no boy lol.lol.

deal with it? ok? lol well grown man just talked to my son about the game and he believes yall have the best oline they have faced -- I say your qb is one of the best players we have faced. one last thing that may help your opinion- your coaches, obvious to all, built their offensive game plan around trying to stay away from 45--so again nonfactor lolol ask your coaches   expect to see yall again-- we can chat then

I ended up more impressed by CC than I expected. I don't think the score was indicative of how the game was played. Turnovers killed CC because they had several good drives into Farragut territory where they came up with no points. Farragut's defense bent but didn't break all night. They did a good job limiting Thomas to 10o yards and he had to grind to get that. CC is a good tackling team, #54(?) is a heck of a player and played on both sides all night. Hats off to him. Farragut's passing game didn't seem to effected too much by the weather. It was good to see Cameron Cobb back out there after his opening game knee injury.