Week 6: Knox Central @ Union County

chsbobcat09

Basically Just doing this thread for the sake of doing one. All I know after watching the UC/Carter game is that Union County might be the worst team I've ever seen. Their QB isn't bad and he's a good Athlete. But the rest of the team, my goodness. I see Rosser putting in the Freshmen by the 4th qtr in this one. Central-62  Union County-0

UC is at the lowest I've seen a team.  40 years of watching football at an understanding level, and never seen anything any worse.  I really feel sorry for them.  Looks like 7th graders playing and really bad at that.  Like one of those bad youth teams where the players just started playing the day before the first game.  

I mean the question I have is this. Is Union County always bad because the kids just don't come out for the team or are the players that would be good for them going elsewhere? After doing some research, I found that UC hasn't had at least a 5-5 record since before 2001. That's a long time of losing, I would think they would try to make football a priority and at least become competitive.