Catholic @ Anderson County

Space3

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Falcon, y'all keep winning by 70 over there, we gonna take it one game at a time. Our freshman and sophomores are getting quality reps and the upper classmen are playing hard. We got Central on Thursday night, and Carter the last game of the season. Look for the Mavs to make the last part of the season interesting. The eight year steak of playoff appearances is on the line and all coaches and players are aware of it. Be patient , and let's see how this thing plays out. Go Mavs

Falcon, y'all keep winning by 70 over there, we gonna take it one game at a time. Our freshman and sophomores are getting quality reps and the upper classmen are playing hard. We got Central on Thursday night, and Carter the last game of the season. Look for the Mavs to make the last part of the season interesting. The eight year steak of playoff appearances is on the line and all coaches and players are aware of it. Be patient , and let's see how this thing plays out. Go Mavs

I apologize sir, but you did bring up the Falcons in your previous post and how the Mavs did not play with the same passion against us and another team. Just maybe it was the Falcons and that other team that had something to do with that.

Seems to me the Mavs are full of excuses and the "young" comments are swirling like Butch and UT right now. Being young is overrated! Get'em coached up and just win baby.

I agree, dagnabit!! The difference between freshmen and upperclassmen is highly overrated! A lack of size, mass and experience is a poor excuse! Coach those 145 pounders up,...Coach!!! Edited by TomJoad

I agree, dagnabit!! The difference between freshmen and upperclassmen is highly overrated! A lack of size, mass and experience is a poor excuse! Coach those 145 pounders up,...Coach!!!

I have watched coaches take freshman and sophomores and win. I Get it. Maybe they will win in 2 years. If they are all still playing and don't quit or if they progress?

I have watched coaches take freshman and sophomores and win. I Get it. Maybe they will win in 2 years. If they are all still playing and don't quit or if they progress?

I will say this. There are 3 or 4 freshmen who have helped us win the games we have, especially against Clinton. Without them we losethat game. I don't think they'll quit and we will start winning more beginning next year. But it's plumb hard in high school to win with lower classmen.

I will say this. There are 3 or 4 freshmen who have helped us win the games we have, especially against Clinton. Without them we losethat game. I don't think they'll quit and we will start winning more beginning next year. But it's plumb hard in high school to win with lower classmen.

I agree that it can be harder...if there is no one better you play those freshman and take your lumps now...I hope you start beating Fulton for sure!

Vul??? What say you?

I agree that it can be harder...if there is no one better you play those freshman and take your lumps now...I hope you start beating Fulton for sure!o

Vul??? What say you?

I look forward to the next couple of years. Can't wait until these Norris kids mature just to see if their success translates.