GCA hosts Wartburg

gcapride

All these years???That is hilarious!!!So many teams on here havnt made a semi game after 40 or longer yrs in existance.GCA has been around how long???HAHA all these yrs give me a break you all are still wearing diapers compared to the public schools who have been trying for DECADES!Quit whining and get behind your team or go somewhere else.I didnt want to get in this crying fest but that post is malarky!!!

You are obsessed with us and can't keep off our thread. Please Mommy, give your boy a suckie and put him to bed!

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pride, thanks for calling me out on that one. That was a typo and instead of to Clinton, I meant at Clinton.

I was just making sure everyone knew that we didn't play Clinton. I'll step aside and allow you to continue beating up "your" team. I guess I'm just old school and believe we should keep this crap in house instead of turning on the staff/players in a public forum that players read.

Edited by gcapride

You are obsessed with us and can't keep off our thread. Please Mommy, give your boy a suckie and put him to bed!

Lay off OnB. He's a good guy that used to beat us up as much as anybody. He's just a dad that likes to keep up with HS football since his boys graduated. He's an honorary (closet) Grace fan now.

Disagree. We lost at Marion because our coach(es) flat out panicked. 3rd and short with a chance to run out the clock and we run 2 awful plays and give them the ball back. Then with time running out and them needing to get a play off quickly, we decide to sub a D lineman and the kid coming out has no chance to get off the field. 12 men on the field, they get another play, you know the rest. Very poor coaching at end of that game. Never did hear anyone take credit (blame) for the sub there. Had nothing to do with us being gassed. Do you know anything at all about football?

Oh no, are you pointing your finger at our wonderful coaching staff? It's funny how you can run your mouth and it's ok! Not only do I know football, but i seem to be the only one that knows what is really going on. Sounds like your not happy and want change too!

I was just making sure everyone knew that we didn't play Clinton. I'll step aside and allow you to continue beating up "your" team. I guess I'm just old school and believe we should keep this crap in house instead of turning on the staff/players in a public forum that players read.

I'm not beating up "our" team. "Our" team is out there working their butts off everyday and KNOW what's going on.  I'm just going to get off here and let you go back to living in fairy tale land where everything has a happy ending!

I'm not beating up "our" team. "Our" team is out there working their butts off everyday and KNOW what's going on. I'm just going to get off here and let you go back to living in fairy tale land where everything has a happy ending!

I'm sure McKamey will have a full schedule tomorrow with practice and a JV game. Tuesday practice ends at 6pm. I'm sure he would speak with you at that time. But, I know how this goes. You won't go speak with him about your concerns. I hope you will take the advice and speak with the coach instead of being a coward and bashing the staff behind a screen name. I really don't see the point.

Grace wins big this week over the Dogs.

But where else can us "has beens" (me) and "never weres" (Im guessing TNspirit) get a chance to voice our expert opinions. The kids may read it but I seriously doubt they give a flip about anything on here.

I haven't read anything that you've posted and thought it was out of the box. I'm not the judge either. This place is fun to talk a little football between the smack talk sessions. I've enjoyed it for years. I just think you keep the dirty laundry in house. If I have an issue with one of the coaches I'll go talk to them face to face. I think they respect that. Glad to have you on here, by the way!

I'd give $100 to get to see you say that to him in person :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Tell him pride, he don't know lol.

LOL, I was thinking the same thing but didn't type it. I'm sure TN means well. It's kinda livened the place up a little. Not sure if it's the right way to go, but it's his right to express his opinion.