Wayne County @ Houston County

wildcat89

Truth hurts, so you start with 3rd grade rhetoric, I love it though, let's get it on.

Won't you go play on your own board, your getting on my nerves. Quit talking about how good your team is and just come over here and prove it. We heard the same crap from y'all in 2011! WC doesn't have a chance, WC is too slow, WC is too little, blah, blah, blah. Until this game happens all y'all's mouth running don't mean nothing, now if there was a trash talking competition y'all might have a chance but for now we just going to prepare for McEwen.

Kermit, I like reading your post and your one of the good ones but all these kids you got posting with you need to lay off the pipe

I think some are trying to get under your fur and ruffle your feathers and some probably do it just to do it lol.  I will do it a little too at times to be honest, but try to respect my opponents for the most part however I will probably make you guys mad too next week just giving you a head up lol.

lol i agree we are slow and down right terrible!! That 7-0 record n 5th ranking is a bunch of bologna. God's gift to football is in Huntingdon Tennessee!

NEVER... We play cupcakes, havent we already established that??

WCHS Wildcats #2, wow you probably shouldnt have said that I bet they copy and paste it so they can quote you next week lol.

Truth hurts, so you start with 3rd grade rhetoric, I love it though, let's get it on.

You must be threatened by WC or have some kind of complex to where you have to talk everyone else down! Do you stand in front of the mirror and say to  yourself, your the best, your the greatest, and everybody else sucks!   As far as rhetoric, his is no worse than yours!  When it comes to our game, WC will be ready to get it on,so be ready you will get what you want and nothing short of it!  Come on over to WAYNE CO. This team will be ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't count out those fellers from Waynesboro just yet. They're the most disciplined football team the Irish have played.. That Rice boy can chuck a pig skin 40+ yards in the middle of a down pour so if it's dry, look out!

I guess you have noticed, they count everybody out but themselves!  But that is just confidence, I guess!  LOL

Need to play 1 more week before WC host Huntingdon.   WC will go as Rice goes and we have seen if he isn't in the game then WC is very Weak Weak Weak.     Huntingdon will run run run and run some more  until WC gives up TD, TD ,TD and more TD's on the ground   So both sides  are  proud of their teams and it will be fun to watch and it looks like this region will have two very good teams in the post season.

Please find some good Referees for this game.  what we have seen so far on that side of the river is a crime.  made up calls and refs that don't know what holding is.  If a player runs over a defender it isn't holding it is a pancake.  call the area director of the referees and get them to send their state crew to this game.  Its a outcry and an embarrassment to get out there and make up calls just to help the other team. Or Home Team.   I understand the false starts or encroachments,facemask and personnel falses and last hits but some of these pass interference calls are cheap and are only make up calls.   COME ON MAN........

These WC young men wont give up, and won't be intimidated, and as far as we care, y'all can bring some refs so you won't have any excuse like someone said about us not having any excuses!    Has HHS had alot of penalties this year?