Wayne County @ Houston County

wildcat89

HC came in on cloud 9 and the refs blew the kickoff for sure but 49-0. Can't blame that on the Zebra. Or ZEBRA35. LOL. 1 take away wouldn't of stopped that from happening.

I'm not blaming the loss on 1 overturned takeaway.  The loss is not the point of these posts.  But if you need to hear it again...Huntingdon is better than us.  I've said that plainly and repeatedly.

My point remains.  Huntingdon has a ball-security issue.  And last week's lost fumble vs. McEwen was not the first one of the season.  Just keeping you guys honest.

A loss fumble by the starters. The first one was this past week against McEwen. The JV team has cough it up several times not going to mention which one in the backfield but he more than likely won't see anytime back there the next 3 seasons because all the backfield will be back next season and,the Lawton kid coming up from middle school will take the position when the upperclassmen move on. Him and #44 will keep things fun to watch.

Edited by tricklician

If there's one thing you can count on it's that Huntingdon will get punched in the mouth starting with the opening kickoff. One thing I have noticed in our new region is that the teams in the west aren't as physical as our old middle tn teams were. The only really physical team that WC has faced in the past few years from the west is UC and you can see how they're doing less physical teams.

other than huntingdon and bruceton what other teams in this region are from the west Edited by horse

I hate to correct you, sir. But Huntingdon varsity fumbled the ball 5 times vs. HC. We recovered three of them. And two were given back to Huntingdon by mis-rulings of the officials. Remember the opening kickoff of our game and the (phantom) inadvertent whistle? That was the first and most obvious. The one of the five that for sure was allowed to stand was on one of the early Huntingdon drives. HC took over after the fumble recovery with our best field position of the night (near Huntingdon's 30 going in). Three plays later, a Huntingdon defender was permitted to hitch a piggy-back ride on our TE who had a step and would have caught the on-target pass in the red-zone. One play later, you intercepted a pass deflected off the hands of one of our TBs on a screen play and took it to the house for a pick-6. I remember it very well. Your claim is not substantiated. And I can support mine with film. Thank you.

Huntingdon could have gave hc the ball every time in red zone and they would not have scored

I will go ahead and say this, the guy is right about winning the line of scrimmage. We match up with skill guys but not sure up front. Also, we r banged up and not sure focus is all there. We got a lot of work to b done before this game. We as fans, dads, moms, etc can say whatever on here. Experts are wrong all the time. If I'm wrong cats, prove it!