4a playoffs

smpanthers

A lot of people are overlooking Memphis East. I've seen this team play on several occasions and they are a solid team that's on a collision course with Ridgeway for the district title and seeding for the playoffs. They too were successful in 5a the last couple of years.

I'm picking one of those two to win it from the West. I give East a slight edge over Ridgeway only because they're more consistent. Both are very capable of beating Fulton but I think I trust East's team more this year to not give the game away like I've seen them do in the past. This the best team East has had in a while.

Hate to curtail yer hopes there nmpballer but in 4a the quest is for the Silver Ball not a Gold one. Fulton already has a slot on the shelf for the Gold. :ugeek:

Well WiseOldManGiles, Its major competition in the name of  Memphis East and Ridgeway!!!!  

Fulton has never played teams like Memphis East and Ridgeway in the history of their school.

Those teams Fulton play throughout there season are really   JV to East and Ridgeway.

Fulton  havent seen talented  like East and Ridgeway will show them  IF they make it to see one of them. :roflolk:  :roflol:  :roflolk:

Well WiseOldManGiles, Its major competition in the name of  Memphis East and Ridgeway!!!!  

Fulton has never played teams like Memphis East and Ridgeway in the history of their school.

Those teams Fulton play throughout there season are really   JV to East and Ridgeway.

Fulton  havent seen talented  like East and Ridgeway will show them  IF they make it to see one of them. :roflolk:  :roflol:  :roflolk:

Have ya ever heard of a little ole team they call Maryville? Among others. Their Freshman Class has more talent that the Elvis bunch. You'll get to see them by the 4th in Trophy Day.... :thumb:

Have ya ever heard of a little ole team they call Maryville? Among others. Their Freshman Class has more talent that the Elvis bunch. You'll get to see them by the 4th in Trophy Day.... :thumb:

You mean the lil ole team called Maryville that thrashed Fulton the same as they thrash every other team from the East minus Alcoa on occasions? If getting mauled by the red dragon is something to hang your hat on then so be it. Idk what others u speak of. And if u seriously think Fulton has more talent than either of those teams or the average team over here you're sadly mistaken. Fulton is gonna be shocked by either East or Ridgeway the same way they were shocked by Trezvant except East and Ridgeway are better than Trezvant and wont fumble the game away. Gonna be a tight finish in the west to see who gets to play Fulton.

Edited by Havengrad04

Lol at all the talk and excuses just strap ya chinstrap tight when you play Fulton... We will see I personally expected Fulton to be a little worse with a freshman starting QB... I understand we don't see speed like east and ridgeway but y'all Memphis boys don't see a team like Fulton all year either... But it's a long way to that point...

I wouldn't be so sure if it's Fulton that comes from the East. I know some teams will have something to say about that. I personally don't think Fulton will be the team from the east.

That could happen "Jesusman3" ... even though they have 4 losses .. Knox Cath is very dangerous with Rogers and K uerchen on the outside .. so wouldnt be surprised if they upset the Falcons .. they have played tough schedule .. CPA , Fulton , Knox Central and Begley, Ky ..

Lol at all the talk and excuses just strap ya chinstrap tight when you play Fulton... We will see I personally expected Fulton to be a little worse with a freshman starting QB... I understand we don't see speed like east and ridgeway but y'all Memphis boys don't see a team like Fulton all year either... But it's a long way to that point...

I think Fulton is more similar to a Memphis team than an East Tn team from what I've seen over the past couple years. When y'all play those east tn teams they're not used to the speed you guys have. That speed is the main (not only) reason why you've been so dominant over there imo. Memphis teams take away the speed advantage you guys are used to and it's anybody's ballgame, not the usual blowout.

Edited by Havengrad04