4a playoffs

smpanthers

I think Fulton is more similar to a Memphis team than an East Tn team from what I've seen over the past couple years. When y'all play those east tn teams they're not used to the speed you guys have. That speed is the main (not only) reason why you've been so dominant over there imo. Memphis teams take away the speed advantage you guys are used to and it's anybody's ballgame, not the usual blowout.

I agree with that whole statement...

All I can say is after week 11 everyone better bring their A+Game because it better be 1 Friday night at a time because you can be sent home by anyone at anytime. We are dealing with 15 to 18 year old kids sometimes they come to play and sometimes they don't. Good Luck to All

Agreed, anything can happen

Got a couple more teams out in the east that a real hungry Stone 8-0 4a. Before everyone goes ham on the toughest of there schedule it's not that tough but these guys are getting better every week executing plays well i believe they will compete very strong in the weeks to come

Edited by 1972kelsey

Got a couple more teams out in the east that a real hungry Stone 8-0 4a. Before everyone goes ham on the toughest of there schedule it's not that tough but these guys are getting better every week executing plays well i believe they will compete very strong in the weeks to come

Haha really? Stone might be a good team by the Cumberland plateau standards

Edited by Swipes