Collinwood @ Perry Co.

PCVikingBcast

It's Homecoming in Linden this week. Not sure if that will help or not but what are your thoughts on this weeks game? I'll do my pick later in the week.

Did u used to come to cwood on a weekly basis for work?????....your posts remind me of someone Edited by wboro33

been to lots of games at Collinwood and last weeks effort was by far the

worse Ive ever seen. Still I think these kids can bounce back, they are so

young you just don't know what you will get from week to week. However I

agree with a previous poster that Lockley will run wild this week and Trojans

win big. Clayton was the one guy that stayed strong last week, he is quite

a player...lots of freshmen in there last week, expect the same this week

and going forward and why not?

Yeah, who is ripping you?

A prediction is a prediction.

No negative comments attached.

Not saying there was any negative comments, just ridiculous that some of yalls posters are saying Collinwood will win by 30 is pretty over the top considering the fact that Perry County has had to face some really tough competition:

@ Riverside (3-4)-who played with their star QB Drake Smith, in my opinion would have given Wayne County a better fight and probably a top 10 team if he didn't break his leg.

vs. Mt. Pleasant (3-3)- Didn't show much against Wayne Co. but they have speed and a lot of athleticism.

vs. Bruceton (4-2)- This was our worst played game if you go by turnovers (8), 6 fumbles, 1 turnover on downs and a INT.

@ Scotts Hill (5-2)- #10 team in Class 2A probably one of the best teams in the area. Gave Wayne County a run for their money in Waynesboro. 

@ Huntingdon (6-0)- #3 team in Class 1A. Y'all seen them before, they are quick and very big on the lines. Tough team to beat anywhere in 1A or 2A.

@ Wayne County (6-0)- #5 team in Class 1A. The best coached team in the land in my book. They are able to take kids that aren't too big or too small to become great team players.

Just saying, yes we probably will lose but you gotta look at who the Vikings have faced this season before thinking they are going to get beat by 30 every game. Houston County's Opponents are (14-24) combined. That's a 36.8% win percentage. Perry County's Opponents are (27-11) combined. That's a 71.1% win percentage.

Edited by PCVikingBcast