2015 Warriors from Jasper

OLD PIRATE

Fellers pull a seat for a spell. Back-n-the day, dad took this feller a visiting some neighbors down the road, not too fer but a spell to walk bare footed for a little tyke on a hot early summer day. Well, dad got busy visiting and the two other little fellers & OP meandered down this path, unbeknownst to OP there was this here creek. Figure we played for a spell when us littleuns heard what sounded like a big critter. Then suddenly out of the brush popped dad with a long hickory. It took jest one lick from that hickory switch for OP run thru briars and brush that would stop most men. Dad was in hot pursuit with the hickory, so OP knowd jest one thing to do, and was to hit that tar & gravel road that led home. Sure seamed a HEEP farther with the tar now hot and dad letting OP knowd he was still close. Recon a smart more time had lapse, cause that tar & gravel sure nuff was heated causing OP to skip,hop,trot & run. Well OP finally made it home with some hide left but 2 feet that Didn't fare so good. Biggest lesson learned, things happen for a reason.....Old Pirate never went to the neighbors or creek again! Point here, continued persisting headaches & recent vision issues tends to indicate the body heeling is still not complete. Figure jest like Old Pirate's tanned then freshly stripped back & raw feet took a spell to heel. Ole Doc always searches for symptoms sitch as pain, tenderness on a visit to help diagnose what ailing OP. Looks to OP, with the reported head pain, the heeling ain't complete! Continued prayers needed for this Youngon as his recovery......continues!

So what are you trying to do here? Are you trying to alert other teams so that they take a shot at the kid? Are you saying his dad isn't looking out for the young mans best interest? Are you smarter than the doctors? Do you know what all they look for on the ct scans? Do you know the numerous test that have been ran to make sure he checks out? No, because you like to argue and always try to put blame on someone that it doesn't belong to. I'm sure that dad wouldn't put his kid back out there if he felt it was going to be in danger. Same with the doctors, same with the coaches. What about the kid from sp? He played the week after he got a concussion against mc. Was that bad? Was the game that important that the coaches felt they had to have him out there? Or was he cleared? It was reported that the next morning he asked how bad they beat us? So is it his daddies fault? Coaches? Doctors? Here is you a little tip, sometimes what you hear as a rumor at the bank may not always be the truth.

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

So what are you trying to do here? Are you trying to alert other teams so that they take a shot at the kid? Are you saying his dad isn't looking out for the young mans best interest? Are you smarter than the doctors? Do you know what all they look for on the ct scans? Do you know the numerous test that have been ran to make sure he checks out? No, because you like to argue and always try to put blame on someone that it doesn't belong to. I'm sure that dad wouldn't put his kid back out there if he felt it was going to be in danger. Same with the doctors, same with the coaches. What about the kid from sp? He played the week after he got a concussion against mc. Was that bad? Was the game that important that the coaches felt they had to have him out there? Or was he cleared? It was reported that the next morning he asked how bad they beat us? So is it his daddies fault? Coaches? Doctors? Here is you a little tip, sometimes what you hear as a rumor at the bank may not always be the truth.

LLP, Question #1. has you accepted OP's challenge? #2. Is you smarter than either.....doctor? Old Pirate ain't arguing atall, here are some facts, dad states he continues to have headaches, his vision was in question only a few days ago with him needing to wear sun glasses at night, one doctor recommending additional test, he is reportedly wear extra head gear now! As far as the SP player, ain't sure how bad his injury was. Obviously not as severe as Walters. OP's point of conversation, head injuries have become major concerns with many players in college & professional football quitting/retiring due concussions. It was truly a sad night @ the Speedway when the Grace Youngon was carried off on a stretcher with similar injury, then later died from a moderate hit in college. Question LL, if your son continued to have headaches, a doctor recommended additional tests, and was using extra protective head gear would you feel safe? The human body has a builtin alert system, pain is an alert something is out of kilter. Concussion & neck injuries ain't bruised muscles or sprains. Yes we often think bad things happen to others only! REMEMBER....LL, accept challenge or not? Edited by OLD PIRATE

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you LLP that you was questioning that Walters boy daddy last year when he took him to that rose mans school. I garuntee you are falsely accusing old pirate of trying to get someone to take a shot at that Walters boy. You think someone aint gonna notice a durn helmet extender on him? Are you joking me? You think im joking but im not.

The team dr wants them to wear the extra head protection, the doctor didn't. Dad explained things to you even so you could understand. All the doctors have cleared him, his family feels good with the decision obviously so you need to let it go. Speaking for my son, it would be a hard decision for a dad, a family to decide what's best. I have a feeling what I would do, but that don't matter in this case, the Blevins case or any of the sp kids that have had concussions, the other two cases that mc has had this year, or the GCA case. That kid was airlifted by the way so I would say that was a little different case than Walters. The coaches will coach differently so to protect him a little more also. I don't need to play your games, unless you give me access to your computer at work all you have to do is deny who you are. I know who you are, you know that I know who you are. Took a while to figure out as you concealed it pretty well. It's obvious that you think you have more control than you actually have by threatening to get someone fired and when he finds your identity out, now you won't reply to him............funny

I believe it's time for you two clowns to shut down your computers. This could be a decent site to talk about the game of football but there's always a couple of rotten apples that spoil the basket. If its not your team playing, and all you want to do is bicker, then stay off the thread. If you can't keep your mouth shut about other's children then stay off the thread. Whether this young man plays another snap of football or goes on with the rest of his life is neither one of you all's business. It is definitely something that does not need to be discussed on here. It has become disgraceful and shameful, to our whole county, to see how parents and fans are getting on these forums, Facebook, etc. and carrying on about a coaches decision on who to play or on the injuries that each one of these young men have or blah, blah, blah! It goes on and on and it is fed by just exactly the kind of stupidity that is on this thread. These kids have enough to deal with these days without a pack of self serving adults on-line talking about them, their school, their friends, and their coaches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I believe it's time for you two clowns to shut down your computers. This could be a decent site to talk about the game of football but there's always a couple of rotten apples that spoil the basket. If its not your team playing, and all you want to do is bicker, then stay off the thread. If you can't keep your mouth shut about other's children then stay off the thread. Whether this young man plays another snap of football or goes on with the rest of his life is neither one of you all's business. It is definitely something that does not need to be discussed on here. It has become disgraceful and shameful, to our whole county, to see how parents and fans are getting on these forums, Facebook, etc. and carrying on about a coaches decision on who to play or on the injuries that each one of these young men have or blah, blah, blah! It goes on and on and it is fed by just exactly the kind of stupidity that is on this thread. These kids have enough to deal with these days without a pack of self serving adults on-line talking about them, their school, their friends, and their coaches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What kind of mess is this? This durn website here aint about a game. You are full of mess. The Jasperlites took three days to make a website about their playoff game. All old pirate did was ask a question and you Jasperlites got real mad. You think im joking but im not.

I believe it's time for you two clowns to shut down your computers. This could be a decent site to talk about the game of football but there's always a couple of rotten apples that spoil the basket. If its not your team playing, and all you want to do is bicker, then stay off the thread. If you can't keep your mouth shut about other's children then stay off the thread. Whether this young man plays another snap of football or goes on with the rest of his life is neither one of you all's business. It is definitely something that does not need to be discussed on here. It has become disgraceful and shameful, to our whole county, to see how parents and fans are getting on these forums, Facebook, etc. and carrying on about a coaches decision on who to play or on the injuries that each one of these young men have or blah, blah, blah! It goes on and on and it is fed by just exactly the kind of stupidity that is on this thread. These kids have enough to deal with these days without a pack of self serving adults on-line talking about them, their school, their friends, and their coaches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO..........ONE MORE TIME......HELLO.......YOU GOT TO GET YOUR MIND RIGHT.......THIS AIN'T A GAME THREAD........HELLO........

Friend, you can put any title you want on a thread but it does not change what I have already said. You and your cronies are an embarrassment to this county and especially to our football players. And while I'm at it let me make an open statement to all the folks that read these threads about Marion County and South Pittsburg football that are from outside our area; like your town or county, we all have our share of idiots. You can tell 'em pretty easy, just look for the ones that try to talk like Jed Clampett.

Edited by 9zo

Friend, you can put any title you want on a thread but it does not change what I have already said. You and your cronies are an embarrassment to this county and especially to our football players. And while I'm at it let me make an open statement to all the folks that read these threads about Marion County and South Pittsburg football that are from outside our area; like your town or county, we all have our share of idiots. You can tell 'em pretty easy, just look for the ones that try to talk like Jed Clampett.

figure you is the "stupid person" (idiot defined). OP's first post simply brought attention to serious injuries of teenage kids playing a rough sport and returning often times before the heeling is complete. Genius ask yourself why college & pro teams don't use the extra head gear. Safe bet is simple, they have the best doctors available that won't put the players at risk. You might argue, oh the older players hit harder, yep but they are also better condition athletes to absorb harder hits. Fact is this, Mr. Walters thank OP in his response because his son is still in the healing process. Funny, he wasn't offended by OP's post that things happen for a reason. One of the your so-called clowns was a Jasper feller that got all the yahoo garbage going. Suggest you go back to doing what ever Yous a doing before you signed up for coacht Jan 01/15. BTW, did you say embarrassment.......really.... a Jasper feller should not say nothing about being an embarrassment to the county. Edited by OLD PIRATE

Pretty sure he was talking about you and Roy Dillard. I said just what he did, that it was none of my buisness. Like I said, drop it and move on banker.

LL, Old Pirate says it's time to gut the prize catch. You will be proved to be the false accuser! Here' goes, since you claim to knows so much, simply go sit down in front of your old pirate @ 12:00 tomorrow. Old Pirate will post a BIG HELLO..unless OP is really Houdini, can't be in two places at the same time! Old Pirate will say his goodbye now! See you Nov 2016. BTW, figure you jest might apologize to coacht fellers for false accusations & lying lips. YOU GOT TO GET YOUR HEAD RIGHT BEFORE YOU COME BACK TO THE T, HELLO........ LOPAO.........Zzzzzzzz