2015 Warriors from Jasper

OLD PIRATE

• 4 weeks later...

You kinfolkes gots to have way too much help staying on the 1st page! Roy, what the cat hair is that man @ Ronnie's Red Eye a saying bout the kinfolkes? The poor fellers don't even have a thread bout their game, figure they must be preparing for a second go at them wantabe Pirates from the city! Old Pirate knowds it's so cause most posts are still about them losing them Rose Colored Glasses in The Swamp! Bump, bump, bump....

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate talked to a Jasper fan this morning and reports on Walters differ. Reportedly one source says recommendation was not to return with further evaluation needed, then the other report is a second opinion......cleared Walters to return to action! Point here is....... with questions ok or not ok, with consideration of the Knox Grace player hurt @ SP and was cleared later, then on to college where he later dyed from another head injury, reportedly not from a ferrous collision! Thoughts.........?

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate talked to a Jasper fan this morning and reports on Walters differ. Reportedly one source says recommendation was not to return with further evaluation needed, then the other report is a second opinion......cleared Walters to return to action! Point here is....... with questions ok or not ok, with consideration of the Knox Grace player hurt @ SP and was cleared later, then on to college where he later dyed from another head injury, reportedly not from a ferrous collision! Thoughts.........?

His dad can clear this up I am sure. I don't believe anyone would put their son in danger just to win a football game. A lot of people have no idea what's going on because it's a personal matter so I'm not sure I would believe anything other than what dad says.

Edited by PurplePower68

OK to clear this up. He was cleared by his doctor but wanted him to see a neurologist doctor for the headaches. So Thursday we went to that doctor and was given numerous test and CT scan and everything came back good. He has been physically ready but still had concerns about headaches so that is why reason for 2nd visit. Then he had a therapy for vestibular system and passed that as well. Hope this clears everything up

And like I said from July. They are the best team in the east for 2A. Sometimes the best team doesn't win. They lost one game, but talent wise they are as good as any team with the exception of Trezevant. I will go on and say this. Walters is the best 2A player in the east. It's not even close.

Barney I no your crush on the SOS makes you look through rose colored glasses but that durn Reynolds man might beg to differ. He beat the SOS alot worst than what the durn scoreboard showed. Take your man crush some where else. You think im joking but im not.

Fellers pull a seat for a spell. Back-n-the day, dad took this feller a visiting some neighbors down the road, not too fer but a spell to walk bare footed for a little tyke on a hot early summer day. Well, dad got busy visiting and the two other little fellers & OP meandered down this path, unbeknownst to OP there was this here creek. Figure we played for a spell when us littleuns heard what sounded like a big critter. Then suddenly out of the brush popped dad with a long hickory. It took jest one lick from that hickory switch for OP run thru briars and brush that would stop most men. Dad was in hot pursuit with the hickory, so OP knowd jest one thing to do, and was to hit that tar & gravel road that led home. Sure seamed a HEEP farther with the tar now hot and dad letting OP knowd he was still close. Recon a smart more time had lapse, cause that tar & gravel sure nuff was heated causing OP to skip,hop,trot & run. Well OP finally made it home with some hide left but 2 feet that Didn't fare so good. Biggest lesson learned, things happen for a reason.....Old Pirate never went to the neighbors or creek again! Point here, continued persisting headaches & recent vision issues tends to indicate the body heeling is still not complete. Figure jest like Old Pirate's tanned then freshly stripped back & raw feet took a spell to heel. Ole Doc always searches for symptoms sitch as pain, tenderness on a visit to help diagnose what ailing OP. Looks to OP, with the reported head pain, the heeling ain't complete! Continued prayers needed for this Youngon as his recovery......continues!

Edited by OLD PIRATE