Webb @ The Ridge

SweetScience

Wiilie, if bladerunner/runswithknife is a she, then she is a crossdresser and I would hate to see that because me and SS saw ole bladerunner/runswithknife at a game 2 years ago. He was a heavy set fella wearing sweatpants with penny loafers and reading a book during the game. But you do raise an interesting possibility.

I'm not sure why calling someone a woman is a insult. But hey, it's Big Moe so what do you expect. Who did you

Say your team is again Oridgecat?

Edited by Runswithknife

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay Bladerunner, against my better judgement, I will play along, I didn't say anything about women. I said you were a heavy set fella in sweatpants and pennyloafers reading a book at the game. My team is Oak Ridge Wildcats, UK Wildcats, and I don't have a favorite NFL team. Does that work for ya?

you're a UK Wildcat fan?Man, I'm so sorry. There's actually nothing that I can say to you right now that you haven't felt every single Saturday of your life. The only thing that I'm confused by, is why being a woman is a bad thing.. Edited by Runswithknife

sorry NUCAT, if I can get someone to say that Meske is a great coach. I will move on

That's easy. Going into this season Meske had an overall record of 238-113 and Gaddis had an overall record of 277-117 (138-29 at OR).  Meske has several state titles (not sure the exact number) in small division private schools and Gaddis has one state title in the largest division in the public school classification. I think they are both great coaches. I know this won't satisfy you because you can't stand for a single good word to be said about Gaddis but once again in the words of Bill Parcells "You are what your record says you are."  They are both winners.

That's easy. Going into this season Meske had an overall record of 238-113 and Gaddis had an overall record of 277-117 (138-29 at OR). Meske has several state titles (not sure the exact number) in small division private schools and Gaddis has one state title in the largest division in the public school classification. I think they are both great coaches. I know this won't satisfy you because you can't stand for a single good word to be said about Gaddis but once again in the words of Bill Parcells "You are what your record says you are." They are both winners.

So, Gaddis has one State title and Meske has 5.. Got it. Edited by Runswithknife

So, Gaddis has one State title and Meske has 5.. Got it.

I honestly don't know how many he's won. I've heard from 5-7.  They are both great coaches. Admit Gaddis is a great one too....LOL.  You can't bring yourself to say it even though you know it's true!  YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!    Lol....