Wayne County (7-0) vs McEwen (1-6)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

45-14, eight seconds left. You got all these weak teams on here crying because better teams don't sub quick enough then you pull every starter at the half and the weak teams have players on the sidelines that never touch the field. If you want teams to sub to not embarrass you to bad then they need to do the same!

i noticed that also ......they wanted to score really bad......... :rolleyes:

Rice was 9 of 12 for 225 yards and four tds, all three incompletions were dropped balls to open receivers. I'm not knocking the receivers as they have made great catches all year just pointing out that I don't think I've ever seen a high school qb be any more accurate throwing the ball. He's as accurate on the run as he is standing in the pocket.

Yeah almost every team has scored on us 1 or 2 times. Due to Rick pulling starters at half or in 3rd. Only SH and yall played more than that. He got the starters out late 3rd on yall. I respect the heck out of yall and esp 68. Like yalls team. Alot of fight just need to have a pass game!!!

Thanks...yep, you nailed us.