Daniel Boone at #2 Morristown West (Homecoming and Pink Out)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West wins but not sure which team for boone will show up.If the team that shows up for the sevier co.game is there could be a good game but if it is the team that show up for Morristown east game it will turn into j v game before halve time.

I gotta admit I was surprised by that score. East hasn't stopped anybody all year.

I'm worried the most about turnovers. We wasted a few opportunities against East with 3 early turnovers and allowed them to hang around. You wouldn't know that by the final score, but it was 7-0 for the longest time.

An 0-6 Boone just got demolished by 0-6 East.    This game will be over the end of the 1st quarter.   I'll probably stick around until halftime though, but it is a long drive back home.

It will be an honor to watch a high quality team like West, I think you guys have a shot at getting to Cookeville.     That's really what we should be discussing on this thread.    I would see your biggest playoff opponents on this side of the state as:

-  Farragut

-  Oak Ridge

-  Knox West

An 0-6 Boone just got demolished by 0-6 East. This game will be over the end of the 1st quarter. I'll probably stick around until halftime though, but it is a long drive back home.

It will be an honor to watch a high quality team like West, I think you guys have a shot at getting to Cookeville. That's really what we should be discussing on this thread. I would see your biggest playoff opponents on this side of the state as:

- Farragut

- Oak Ridge

- Knox West

I hope we make it there this year, but we have a lot of football between now and then. If we can hold on to the ball, we'll be ok.

An 0-6 Boone just got demolished by 0-6 East. This game will be over the end of the 1st quarter. I'll probably stick around until halftime though, but it is a long drive back home.

It will be an honor to watch a high quality team like West, I think you guys have a shot at getting to Cookeville. That's really what we should be discussing on this thread. I would see your biggest playoff opponents on this side of the state as:

- Farragut

- Oak Ridge

- Knox West

Ooltewah and Rhea County ain't bad

- Farragut

- Oak Ridge

- Knox West

I think right now West needs to worry about Sevier County and Tennessee High, and winning their first outright district title since 06. I'm not ready to call them a real state title contender until they get over that Sevier County hump. That said, I think they should beat both of them but I really hope they're not looking past anyone.