Marion @ Bledsoe

TheTruthPrevails

Yes I think we will. If Logan passes test Monday he will be released that day. So we are crossing fingers. He is not real excited bout wearing that guardian cap on his helmet lol

That's good news. He's an extremely fortunate young man as well. If he's released Monday then that will be 3 weeks for a pretty bad concussion. We had a kid out 4 weeks with a category 1 concussion. I believe he gives Marion the chance to win it all in 2A, but at least represent the east. Call me crazy, but I have a feeling about them.

That's good news. He's an extremely fortunate young man as well. If he's released Monday then that will be 3 weeks for a pretty bad concussion. We had a kid out 4 weeks with a category 1 concussion. I believe he gives Marion the chance to win it all in 2A, but at least represent the east. Call me crazy, but I have a feeling about them.

Barney the only feeling you have is a man crush on the SOS. You think im joking but im not.

Make no mistake about it! Boyd is the best team in the east right now. Hopefully we will get another shot at them but they whipped our tail head to head! Great game tonight and we are improving every time we play. Little Zeman has been impressive.

Hatr1234 what kind of mess is this? I thought you and TTP said that the durn SOS doesnt run the score up like Grider does? That man at Ronnies red eye said he still had that Massengale boy throwing hail merrys when the game was decided. You think im joking but im not.

Hatr1234 what kind of mess is this? I thought you and TTP said that the durn SOS doesnt run the score up like Grider does? That man at Ronnies red eye said he still had that Massengale boy throwing hail merrys when the game was decided. You think im joking but im not.

LOPWOAO........them Jasperlites been confused fer a long time. Figure it's kinda like the folkes a saying things is getting bad after listening to or watching tv, when the reality is simply things been bad fer a long time, it's jest folkes got more listening devices & media today than back in the day. Fellers use to listen to the crickets and frogs late in the day and woke to the rooster crowing and birds singing. A feller could/would occasionally tune in to hear ole Andy on the radio before he went and got on tv with ole Barney! Yep, recon so.... Edited by OLD PIRATE