Camden Central at Sycamore

NavyChief

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't seen a post yet on this regional game. Big game for both schools to remain in the hunt for Region Champs....

Camden 28

Sycamore 21

What do you think of Sycamore Navychief? I know you are one of the few posters who watches over game film before making predictions. Your Lions have big back to back road games that could clinch another district title.

Sycamore runs a very similar offense that Martin Westview does (spread read/option). I really hope we have made the proper adjustments to our defense if that holds true, if not, we will be in for a very short game clock. I didn't see much in the way of a passing game from them. #32 running the ball is a load to bring down tackling up high. We need to tackle his legs to prevent large runs. Their defense will not be able to stop Deshawn Brown from getting large amounts of yards. They will get their stops every now and then, but he will still spring a couple large ones. If we pass the ball (like I know we can....) we should pull out a victory.