GREENBACK @ HARRIMAN REGION 2 CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!

orngnblk

When it's as wet of a game as it was at Midway, that certainly changes the dynamics and sometimes the game plan of a football game. That game is also a rivalry and you know how rivalry games can be. It doesn't matter what kind of teams Midway has, when they play Harriman they ALWAYS give us all we want. I do feel that your statement is a bit off and I'll respectfully disagree. With all due respect, 370 yards to Oneida's 170 as well as a 24 point win is a pretty commanding win. If you don't classify that as a dominant performance when it's even AT Oneida, then I'm not sure what your meaning of dominance is.

Yeah im not sure where that came from??Harriman dismantled Oneida!The game last week was just like ours rain and a nasty field hurt almost every team last week.We need to worry more about just winning games than some of our more talented kids getting recognized we have to play as a team and that stuff doesnt do us any good,IMO.Tonight and Kingston were our stand out games and Midway was terrible tonight and i know we had something to do with that.This Harriman game will be tough for us to win.This is the type of game we struggle with.We better get some intensity and ay physical like i know we can.Not trying to upset you Cherokee but we have to get our running game TOUGHER and block much better this week!

Guest Fall101

I'll say it. Harriman completely dominated every phase of the game against us! GB got 2 scoop and scores and our punter fell on a high snap to give GB a short field to work with. Take away those 3 plays and it's a completely different ball game. I mean GB only scored 7 pts in the second half. Harriman will be a dang tough test

Yeah im not sure where that came from??Harriman dismantled Oneida!The game last week was just like ours rain and a nasty field hurt almost every team last week.We need to worry more about just winning games than some of our more talented kids getting recognized we have to play as a team and that stuff doesnt do us any good,IMO.Tonight and Kingston were our stand out games and Midway was terrible tonight and i know we had something to do with that.This Harriman game will be tough for us to win.This is the type of game we struggle with.We better get some intensity and ay physical like i know we can.Not trying to upset you Cherokee but we have to get our running game TOUGHER and block much better this week!

Much respect to GB. You know when they come to town that you better strap up extra tight. This is clearly the game of the year as the Region Title is on the line. Both programs have a lot of tradition and pride at hand and I can't wait to watch them square off on Wallace Black next Friday! Whoever comes away with a win will have most definitely earned it next Friday. It feels good to know that we will finally be hosting a home playoff game!

after watching Midway against GB tonight i wonder how in the world did they hang with Harriman for a half and even have the lead - and Harriman didn't dominate Oneida tonight - GB is in the driver's seat - all cylinders are clicking and the cream is rising to the top - GB should win out! Tn.Gridiron was in attendance at tonight's game between the Kees and G. Waves and they were very impressed with GB's talent overall - they were excited about the QB's play!

Harriman is Midways biggest game every single year. On top of that having to sit in a locker room waiting for 2 and a half hours lead to coming out flat and midway was excited, and ready to try and get a playoff spot beating harriman, but it didn't happen. As for the Oneida game. Oneida had a couple good offensive drives but our defense played really well and the Indians didn't seem to have an answer for us on offense. This will be a great game

There is no way I'd wanna play Greenback right now! I'm sure Harriman has a really good team, but I just don't think they can handle this Greenback team. I don't think it'll be another shutout like tonight, but I think Harriman will struggle offensively. Greenback is playing their best ball right now!

Greenback will be a tough out. Both of us took Kingston into 4 quarters and had we not got the turnover bug twice inside the 5, it could've possibly been a different outcome. Both us and Greenback have had similar results this season and I honestly believe the talent level is right about even for both sides. This might be a long shot at what I'm about to say but I'll go with it. One of these 2 teams have an excellent chance of representing the East this year. There's no question that both have what it takes to get there! GO BIG BLUE!!!